Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Chipotle Loves Me, Why Don't You?

This week I have been reminded of my favorite Black Eyed Peas song, "Where is the love?"

In case you didn't know this week is Teacher Appreciation Week.  Tell a teacher in your life you love them. Better yet, buy them a Starbucks card.  One of my classroom sayings is: "Nothing says thank you like a Starbucks card."

This week some great establishments in the area told teachers, "Thanks!"  The one I cared the most about was Chipotle.  They offered buy one get one free for all teachers.  I went with May on Tuesday and had a Tuesday Funday.  Chipotle, Ironman 3, and Golden Spoon.  Not too bad for a Tuesday.  Thanks Chipotle!

Me and May at the movies on a Tuesday.  We embrace spontaneity

Best Burrito Bowl ever, cause it was free.

Why Chipotle love me!
I am so grateful to Chiptole for the shout out because it seems they are the only ones around me that remembered.  I am not saying I need tons of things or a lot of thanks, but hey, some thanks would always be welcomed. 

If you are reading this and totally forgot to take care of the teachers in your life it's not too late to be a caring person!  A thank you is always welcome.  Honestly, getting a little card, or token of appreciation makes my day and sends a little encouragement when it is needed most. 

So, Chipotle I want to thank you for caring more about my ability to educate and shape the young minds of the future.  That burrito bowl I ate on Tuesday tasted better than other burrito bowls and I know you think I am the best teacher ever.  

To the world, where is the love?  Tell a teacher you love them and they and you appreciate the fact care about you or your kids.  

Alright time to grade some essays and do a little yoga!   Oh and in case you were wondering I take a grande soy vanilla latte from the Bux!

love!Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment