Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Faves - May 10

It's Friday!  My neighbor at work plays Rebecca Black's Friday song most Friday's and it almost seems incomplete if I do not her auto-tuned voice.  I actually feel quite bad for that girl. I need to have a serious talk with her parents. 

This weeks Friday Faves is just a list of great people or groups of people in the world.

Moms!
In honor of Mother's Day this Sunday I just wanna say, "Hi Mom!  Thanks for being my faithful reader! You have a beautiful child."



Teachers!
Yes this week was Teacher Appreciation Week. In case you forgot or didn't do anything for the teachers in your life you are not alone as I wrote about here!  Chipotle looked out for this little teacher when no one else would.  Thanks Chipotle you know how to keep a girl happy. 

I enjoy this video Jimmy Kimmel had on his show.  Yes it is kind of mean, but it does make me laugh. 



Gatsby! 
That's right folks after TWO YEARS of waiting my love Leo is coming to the screen in The Great Gatsby! This movie was supposed to come out last year and then was delayed to this last Christmas and then delayed again until now.  I honestly have never waited so long for something in my life.  I told my students this and one snarky girls said, "Haven't you waited forever for someone to love you?"  Sometimes I need more teacher  appreciation days...  



I am taking my students to see Gatsby this weekend for extra credit and I am really excited about it.  Here's hoping the scene with the shirts is everything I want it to be, it is by far my favorite part of the book. 

Well Old Sport, I hope you have a great weekend with your mom, a teacher, Gatsby or all three!

love! Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment