Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Faves - May 31

Well it has been quite the week over here. This was the last week of real classes and the seniors had to take finals and get ready to graduate.  Next week will be a breeze as I only have 4 classes to give finals to and grade and an entire classroom to pack up as I will be moving to the office for next year.  I got this.

As the year is winding down over here I have not had much of a chance to think of my Friday Faves for this whole week so some of them might be for the last two weeks.  Thank you for your understanding.

Benedict Cumberbatch


Um, so, I kind of have this thing for Ben.  I thought Sherlock is great, but after I saw Star Trek last week I was sold.  In fact I would become evil if it meant he would love me. 

Prom

Last weekend was prom at my work and it was pretty fun.  The kids chose the theme A Night At Gatsby's.  How cute is that?  I love being able to go to high school dances as an adult.  I don't care if I dance silly, I can photo bomb all the kids pictures, and yell at the overly hormonal dancers.  It is a delight. 

Yearbooks
Weren't yearbooks just the best when you were in school?  All your friends writing things like KIT and Stay Sweet.  I love when my students ask me to sign their yearbook.  I also like to write cheesy things to them mixed with the serious things. 


Alright friends, I am off to sleep the weekend away.  Only one more week to go till summer!  

love! Tom Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment