Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

There's Always Chinese Hitler

Hey Oh!  On Tuesday I shared some of my favorite pick up lines that I have heard in my life.  I promised I would tell you which of these fine fellas I actually went on a date with and i am ready to break it down for ya.  Before I do though please do not judge me too harshly!  Also you will see that the bar is set pretty low so if you are a mildly interesting fella who isn't too creepy there is probably hope for you.

- I was just sitting here drinking alone and wanted to know if you wanted to get coffee next week.


To be fair I did go out with this guy, but we just finished the hardest class and final ever.  I can understand drinking alone, that one time. 

- So wanna get dinner at Denny’s?


College days man.  Denny's was quite the romantic spot between the ages of 14 - 20. 


- Wanna come over and watch Indiana Jones tonight?


No I didn't want to come over and watch Indiana Jones, but I did and we dated for a month.  Then his mom made me chicken when I was a vegetarian and we broke up. 

- Have you ever been to the three dollar theater?


We didn't go to the three dollar theater.  We went to Baja Fresh instead.  I ordered nachos.  He never asked me out again. 


- Can I come over to your house and watch the latest episode of The Office?  I will bring cup of noodles for a snack.


So maybe I had no idea the cup of noodles were part of the deal.  He showed up to my house in jammies and a cup of noodles for each of us.  Then I ate it and he offered to get me more because "I have tons of these in the trunk of my car."

- I am training to become an ultimate fighting champion.  My cage name is Prince Of Pain.


It's true I dated the Prince Of Pain, POP.  Then he married one of my best friends.  It's the circle of love. 


As I look back on all these winning moments in my life I could lose hope.  However, when things get tough I remember that Chinese Hitler sent me the following email earlier this school year and apparently I have quite the fan base for 24 year old Chinese fascists.







From:wor-god (Hitler)
Date: Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Subject: Hello, pretty girl, I want to be friends with you
To: erica jacquline
You must think of how I get your e-mail, and one of my friends in the U.S. you go to school, he let me see your picture, I think you're beautiful, I love you, so I want to my friend your mailbox and decided to become friends with you, I am a Chinese, I am 24 years old, if you prefer, we can continue to further develop our relationship.







I just copied and pasted this from my email account word for word.  You can not make stuff like this up.  Also I was really scared for like four months and just recently thought it was funny and I should share it with you. 

 

[caption id="attachment_1701" align="aligncenter" width="600"]None of these people are Chinese Hitler. They are just friends from work that laughed at the Chinese Hitler email. None of these people are Chinese Hitler. They are just friends from work that laughed at the Chinese Hitler email.[/caption]

24 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm glad you got over being scared and could share this with the Internet world. I hope he doesn't find your blog. Did he send a picture of himself? Does he have the Hitler mustache?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No photo. but my mind image does have him with the mustache! I shared it with my Psych class yesterday and they died laughing. I had some kids do some recon work to try and find him and he disappeared from the interwebs. I think I am safe though, he only has my work email and my blog is in no way connected to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao I get messages like that on facebook where do these people come from LOL
    The cup of noodles guy is my fave..I mean a whole trunk full dude you'd never be hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I'm dying! Chinese Hitler sounds like such a winner, I can't believe you didn't go for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! An email like that had to make your day shine that much brighter! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha!! Oh man. You must be a nice person to go out with these people. For my 16th birthday, this guy gave me a rose and a cd with little notes written all throughout the booklet of lyrics and at the end he wrote "Will you be my girlfriend?" I said no, and scribbled out the "will you be my girlfriend?" question so that I could still enjoy the cd. That's the kind of girl I am...

    ReplyDelete
  7. then his mom made me chicken... good choice on breaking up

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA oh my gosh. I am in love with this whole series. Chinese man for the win

    ReplyDelete
  9. bahaha yes. that is just plain awesome. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have been scared too! I used to get crazy messages like that when I did the online dating thing a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yep. Was in need of a good laugh this afternoon and came straight here. Hilarious - I'm dying. (Is it sad that a few of those pick up lines would have totally worked on me?) (I love Indiana Jones.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaahaha! Oh. My. I was supposed to be watching House with my husband, but I was reading this instead and started laughing when someone was dying...

    ReplyDelete
  13. It terrified me! But now six months later I am happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I should email him right? I am sure he could use a green card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Right? I would probably die from high sodium, but who really cares right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you. He also called me from his cell phone and told me not to call his cell phone because it didn't work. We got along really well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really when I was younger I had a really hard time telling people no. None of these have happened in the last three years! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks girl! All my coworkers will remind me of it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Right? I am telling you, you can not make this stuff up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh man those are the worst! got one. "you owe me a dollar because yo unmade my heart melt like a snickers bar. when I didn't write back he wrote me two more times. the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You will always have house. Chinese Hitler is only around for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so glad that my blog is a go to for a laugh! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. He could be your soul mate, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bwahahahaha Chinese Hitler is in love with you too!

    ReplyDelete