Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Mother's Day PSA

Popping in today to wish all the mommas, human and fur alike, a happy Mother's Day!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="525"] My lovely momma and me![/caption]

I also wanted to help my single sisters out.  Just FYI all the hotties are out in droves today buying last minute mothers days cards, flowers, and gifts.  Go to Target and cruise the card isle.  Go to Trader Joe's and stalk the flower section.  Go to Starbucks and order a few coffees and wait for a many buying a gift card.

Pro: He loves his mom and is buying her something.

Con: He waited until the last minute to buy his momma a gift.

Pro: It is the only day each year you can flirt with three good looking men in the Target check out line.  PS I understand why it is called a Check Out Line, #ifyaknowwhatimtalkingabout.

Pro: You are at Target buying a last minute card too, ice breaker!

5 comments:

  1. This made me laugh. You are right though today would be a good day to go check some men out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. I have that skirt and I wore it yesterday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny!! I came across your blog through Ember Grey and just love it! Happy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's more Pros than Cons. You should use some of the pick up lines from today's post.

    ReplyDelete