Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

All For Fashion Friday

I have been thinking lately about doing a fashion post every now and then.  I in no way would like to claim that I have fashion all figured out.  However, I do put time and effort into looking good and saving some dollar bills.  I have a clear style that I like and thought it could be helpful to share how this educator shops on a small clothing budget but still looks good, yes I think I look good.


I also have some strong opinions about fashion that is floating around out there that I will share for anyone who may be interested.  So without further ado I present to you:


Erica's Tank Top Rules for Men



This idea really was generated last year when several of my senior boys came to school in tank tops.  I told them it was disgusting and I never wanted to see them at school in a tank top again.  They listened.... only because it was out of dress code and they would get detention.











Remember Ryan from the Bachelorette?  He would have benefited from these tips.   Source










Source


The conversation though made me make my list of places it is socially acceptable for a man to wear a tank top.

As a man you may wear a tank top if:

 

1. You are at the beach, lake, river, or body of water created by nature. 

With the exception of Old Faithful in Yellowstone, I would say a day in the sun by a body of water and a tank top are OK.


2. You are by a pool 


3. You are in the privacy of your own home

Look it is your home.  You do you and I wont judge.


4. You are at the gym and you are "that" guy

We have all been to the gym and seen "those" gyms with their muscles busting out while they lift weights in front of the mirror.  If that is you I am not going to tell you what to do because I am pretty sure the steroids make you hostel.


5.  You don't give a flying flip what I say

Let's be honest, many people just don't care what I think. Of course I am right and I think you should care.  If you want to live your life without my help so be it.


I was going to put more pictures in this, but I was at work and felt like a creeper google searching "hot men in tank tops" "Buff men at the gym in tank tops" etc.


Be sure to follow my tank top wearing ways over instagram @ericajacquline

2 comments:

  1. I sooo agree with everything you've said here. I especially liked number 4 haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHA. Laughed out loud at your pic of Ryan in his tank top from Bachelorette. Me and my friends made fun of him relentlessly for that tank top. So glad someone else noticed!

    ReplyDelete