Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sometimes You Need To Be A Kid

Arg!  Right before I started to write this post I deleted one from earlier this week.  I think that has to be one of the worst feelings in the world.  There is just no way to get it back.  Good bye post about my sister, you will be missed. 

Moving on from the lose of a post.  After "Be a grown up day" yesterday I spent the beginning of the day still being a grown up.  I went to the dentist and got new tires on my car.  If only being grown up wasn't so dang expensive.  Sometimes I wish I listened to my dad and majored in business.  Making money just to make money sounds wonderful sometimes. 


After this strange moment and being a grown up and taking care of responsibilities. I felt it was important to spend some time being a kid.  I went with a friend and her 14 year old nephew to see Despicable Me 2.  Nothing is as great as taking some time to just watch some animated goodness.  It was super cute and I absolutely recommend seeing it if you love kids movies. 

Justina and me before our awesome movie day. 

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

love! Erica

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment