Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Like A Soundtrack To A July Saturday Night

Welcome back!  I have decided it is so much better to share what happened over the weekend on Tuesday instead of Monday.  I always get a little post weekend depression if I write my post on a Sunday night.  I need to keep the weekend going as long as possible.  Mondays are already sad because you have to get up and go to work again so I can handle the fact that life just isn't as much fun anymore.












Who wouldn't want to hang out with us at an amazing concert?!

This weekend was a treat!  Jus and I went to Kenny Chesney's No Shoes Nation Tour at Angel's Stadium on Saturday night and it was INCREDIBLE!



One of the things I love most about concerts is that you dish out your money months in advance so when you go to the concert in a way it feel like a free little treat! This is by far one of the most irrational things I have ever said but I don't care, that is how it feels.

Moving on.  This was by far my favorite concert I have been to in a long time.  Kenny Chesney is such an artist and is so talented, he writes most of his own songs which I give him mad props for.  He is also so entertaining!  You can just tell that he loves being on stage!  He is just goofy silly the whole time it is infectious and I want to be like that!

 











Kenny Chesney!




So I totally LOVE  Kenny, but I also LOVE Eric Church.  Good thing he was there too!  I actually saw Eric Church in concert last November and he is by far one of my favorite performers out there.  He gets so intense and crazy on stage it is extremely fun to watch.  I am actually surprised I like him so much considering he sings about drinking all the time and drinks like 5 shots of Jack Daniels an hour, but I just love him.


Moral of the story, anytime you can see either Kenny or Eric in concert GO!  They are so great live, they do not lip sync, and they actually have talent.  It was such a great night of singing for four hours straight and rocking a cute sun dress with my awesome cowboy boots.











Eric Church!
















I feel it is very important to take selfies at concerts, even though I could have been anywhere in this picture!


In case you want to rock out here are two of my favorite songs! Actually, they are pretty mellow, but they are still great!



6 comments:

  1. hello eric church! i am jealous not gonna lie. my friend had to sell her two tickets and i should have bought them everyone was going. love your concert outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of my favorite concerts! Maybe they will come back again next year. If so get a sitter and get you booty out there! Thanks for the sweet compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Kenny is definitely on my concert bucket list! I'm going to see Dierks Bentley & Miranda Lambert in October and I can hardly wait! Found you from Bonnie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Go see Kenny, it is worth it! I saw Dierks at Stagecoach this year, he is really good. I am interested to hear about Miranda in concert! Have a blast and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun! I swear, Kenny Chesney doesn't age! He looks the same as he did when I was a kid! Haha! I've hear her puts on a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had tickets and ended up having to sell them. I was SO bummed. I heard it was such a great concert.

    ReplyDelete