Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sunday Funday With Nina!

Welcome to another edition of Sunday Funday!


Yo Ho, Weekend blog readers!  I am not really sure why I went all pirate on you this morning, but it felt so right.

Today is Saturday and I am posting Sunday Funday.  I decided why not make it a weekend link up and you can post Saturday or Sunday.  I thin I like posting on Saturday because it is more confusing that way.



Today I am so happy to have the lovely Nina from The Grand Adventures of Me co-hositng today's link up.  She is from East Tennessee and is in college majoring in English and Psychology and blogging about her life and is passionate about ending Human Trafficking.  This girl is the real deal and you should be following her stat!
Grand Adventures


Nina is also training for a half marathon and I thought she could use a little motivation.



On that note this Ryan Gosling Hey Girl Meme always makes me laugh/want him to be Valentine.



And for all my teacher friends out there here is some much needed encouragement that you are doing a great job teaching even in the smallest of details.



On that note I am going to go spend my time watching the winter olympics for hours on end and maybe I will go to my hair appointment in an hour.

I always have wanted to be an Olympian and when I watch curling I know I actually could one day make it.  I also love to watch curling and secretly hope that a huge accident will happen, like one of the broom guys will lose total control of their broom and fall over and the captain will go crazy ballistic and yell at everyone.  Please tell me I am not the only one who wants drama to happen on the curling court (ice, board, surface?)



 

Now link up and share your posts!  I am happy to announce that Jaime from You Gotta Have Hart will be co-hosting next week!  If you are interested in co-hosting let me know in the comments below or send me an email at ericajacquline@gmail.com

One last thing!  This weekend is your last chance to enter my True Love is… contest.  Click here and and write a sentence saying what you think makes up true love.  Voting will begin Monday morning!

True Love

 





10 comments:

  1. Oh Ryan <3 <3 <3. If he was waiting for me at the finish line - 1 of 2 things would happen. A) I would beat the world record for halfs B) SO much adrenaline would be pumping through my body from excitement that I would overheat and pass out. although, if B happened, then Ryan could be my Prince Charming and awaken me with a kiss. Ahhh *dream face* *swoon* I really appreciate the motivation. Maybe I should get a tshirt made with him on the back to wear during my race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with the hey girl memes! I especially love when an interviewer asked him to read some out loud once..I believe it's on YouTube...quite hilarious! I wouldn't mind Cohosting! I'd love to join in on the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man he is so hot I would run a half marathon if he was at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome I will have to check it out. The weekend of the 22-23rd is open for a co-host you are it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Memes are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks friend! there are tons of them if you google image search ryan gosling hey girl meme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha love the separated the talkers one so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tehe! If only he came to my classroom and said that!

    ReplyDelete