Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sunday Funday

Welcome to the first ever Sunday Funday link up!


]Erica Jacquline



fI you are enjoying your Superbowl parties and both teams win.  Just kidding I hope the Seahawks win just because I am going to a friend's birthday party and he is a Seahawks fan so his party could be a real bummer otherwise.


I will have seen a grand total of three hours and five minutes of football this season after the Super Bowl. That is of course if the game is three hours long.  I only watched the end of last week's Seahawks 49ers game and Richard Sherman became my favorite human ever.



This meme was probably made for me.




I figure that regardless of who wins or loses  we could all use something to break the football coma that we will all be in we could use a little pick me up and what better to do that than a baby monkey riding on a pig?




 

Now link-up your Sunday Funday posts

*Follow your hosts

*Write a post that makes you smile, laugh, cry from laughing etc.

*Add your link to the bottom of this post.

*Read other posts and make new blog friends.

 

Next week We will have the lovely Nina from The Grand Advenutures of Me Co-Hosting the link up.  You can add your link on my blog or hers.
Grand Adventures

Be sure to pop over and say hi to Nina. She is a delightful blogger and makes me laugh on the regular!
The Grand Adventure of Me







9 comments:

  1. I'm not even sure whether I'll be watching the superbowl today. My husband might try to make me...but I might escape...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I won't be watching the Superbowl but I just might borrow the idea of tuning in for the last few minutes. Gonna spend my day blogging for the week instead and avoiding Facebook, wayyy too many Superbowl related posts coming my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fact: Once upon a time I had a dream that Rafiki from the Lion King was trying to kill my family and so I became terrified of baboons. I was seventeen. Three years later, my irrational fear has expanded to most primates. But that baby monkey is adorable. And I'll probably have that song stuck in my head all day now. Woops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the Meme and super stoked for this new Sunday link up!!! Now I just need the chance to co-host! Hook me up Lady :) And while the game will be on the 70" tonight.. I'm sure I'll be staring at the computer screen and ignoring all game comments. College ball is my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! It was a long one man! It was a good friend's bday and he is from Seattle so we were in it to win it today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even want to look at my phone when I was done watching the game. I might lay low from facey for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary! I had dreams about ET and I still don't like that movie! I have had Treasure in my head all day because of Bruno Mars and the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an opening on the 16th if you want to cohost that weekend! Hope you had a productive evening!

    ReplyDelete