Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sunday Funday with Jaime!

You survived Valentine's Day!  I hope you had a good day and your sugar high has subsided so you can make it through another day.

Welcome to another Sunday Funday!


This weeks co-host is Jaime is from You Gotta Have Hart. Make sure you go by and say hi and follow her blog.

Sunday Funday Cohost Jaime

Just in case you are not into the Olympics I feel like I need to give you a few reasons you should be.  These reasons are Ashley Warner and Bob Costas's Eye.

Ashley Wagner is a skater on the US Figure Skating team.  During the team competition she did not like her scores and she made the following face:

I personally wish that I could be that lucky to make a face that the world now uses on its memes.  And let's be honest she is still pretty while she is pissed off #jealous.

Here are some of my favorite renditions of the now famous Olympian's face.





This is the little Russian girl, Julia.  She is 15 and her leg detaches from her body.



One of the rings did not open in the Opening Ceremony, Ashley reacted.



The other issue of major importance is Bob Costas and his eye.  Just in case you have been watching and thought Bob had face issues that is Matt Lauer!  Bob is trying to get his eye back in seeing shape again and when he can see again I hope he will laugh at the memes that have been made on his eye's behalf.





And now Ashley and Bob come together in one final photo.



Cheers from Sochi!

Let me know if you want to cohost in the future!  Next weeks Cohost is Ellie!




13 comments:

  1. these are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Girl, do you blog? I was looking at your discuss profile to find your blog but didn't see an address. I would love to read your blog if you have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure do... =)


    ramblinghermit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee--pretty funny. I do wonder how the people feel about becoming internet memes? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I pretty much only know what is happening in the Olympics and I am sure I will need new material soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, in a way I feel bad, but I saw an interview with Ashley and she seemed to be able to laugh it off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! That is awesome! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I hope something else happens this week the Olympics are totally my jam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know! But my homeboy is BACK! see ya Matt Lauer!

    ReplyDelete