Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

True Love is - Time To Vote

It is officially time to vote for the winner of True Love is… A Valentine's Day Contest.


Your task is to read the entries below and vote for your top two favorites.

Voting lasts until Thursday night at 8 pm PST.

If you are nominated feel free to tell your friends to come and vote for you.

Just a reminder of what the winner will receive:

$25 Victoria's Secret gift card

And the title True Love Expert of the Whole World

True Love WInner


14 comments:

  1. Such a fun contest! Seriously got a kick out of some of those entries. I think true love is all of the above ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this contest! Some of the answers were hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, love is all of these! and then some

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe! It was fun reading through what everyone said. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping over from the Simple Clarke Sponsor group on Facebook. Great contest! I had a tough time voting. So happy that I found your blog!

    Ashley, Married to the Game

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh crap! Totally forgot I was supposed to come back and give my response. These are better than anything I would of come up with though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete