Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Sponsor Lovin'

One of the things I decided I wanted to do when I opened Erica Jacquline for sponsors is to help promote my sponsors in a unique and creative way.  I want my promotion of my sponsors work to come across and genuine and real. I promise to only promote things that I really do like.

With that being said I decided to try something new.  I just reread all my sponsor's blogs this past month and found my favorite post of theirs.  I would like to share them with you in the hopes that you go read these posts and follow some amazing ladies.

Sponsor Lovin' Erica Jacquline

 

Allusional - Danielle wrote Stories for the Fighters for the people in her life that have fought and battled cancer.  I loved her wisdom and kindness that shone through her writing here.

Becoming Bailey - I loved this piece about finding a balance between work and life and the importance not letting our work take over your life.

Be A Warrior Queen - One of the things I love most about Raewyn is that she loves herself and loves to help others.  Her challenges to do good for the world and those around her is admirable.  This one was my favorite this month.

Route Bliss - Christina always makes me want to pack up my things and just hit the road.  Her post on using a DSLR camera made me want to go snap some travel photos pronto!

So Fill Your Heart - Renee is one of the sweetest bloggers out there.  Her love for her family is apparent this month as she wrote about her dad's birthday and this touching post about the passing of her grandfather and what a wonderful man he was.

TMInspired - Taylor takes some beautiful photos!  This engagement shoot was great! Taylor is located in Orange County if you are looking for a local photographer.

Kimchi and Sweet Tea - Her post about Stay At Home Moms needing a business trip was so true and funny!

And So I Did - Madi is a smart woman as evidenced by her buying a barbecue grill for her husband for Valentine's Day.  She just hand off the cooking duties!

You Gotta Have Hart - I loved Jaime's The Kind of Girl Who post.  She focused on the positive and laughing through life which is something I can get on board with.

Sew Craft Cat - Kelly posted so many great craft ideas this month.  I actually loved her post yesterday about marketing your Etsy shop.  She has an Etsy shop by the same name and knows what she is talking about.

Mer in America  - Meredith is a great gal going to grad school, loving country music and getting fit! Her Luke Bryan concert experience made me remember when I saw him this summer and how much fun that was.

The Grits Blog - Ashley wrote a post about losing her dog last November.  It was so sweet and sad.  It made me appreciate Penny more and my time with her even if she is being a pain right now.

I had a great time getting to know all of you this month and I am looking forward to many more months of blog reading in the future!

Thank you so much for sponsoring Erica Jacquline this month and I hope you will again in the future!

If you are interest in sponsoring my blog during the month of March there are still some open spots.  If you are interested please click here and choose the option that works best for you

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sponsor love! I loved sponsoring you in February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! It was great having you! Can't wait to see what else you have in store this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Loving the "love"!! :) PS- I'm still dying over the IG photo you posted of Penny's poop today!! (as was my whole office)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the sponsor love!! You're the best!! <3 I can't wait to come back on your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man Penny is really full of it! And it really is poop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks girl! I loved getting to know you this month in blog and in person!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! It was fun getting to know you this last month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This just made me smile big time, which is pretty impressive as I'm back home suffering from major vacation blues right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I consider that a personal victory! Hope you had a great vaca!

    ReplyDelete