Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Gipsy Dharma

I am really excited to share a lovely company with you all today, Gipsy Dharma.

Gipsy Dharma is a company out of the United Kingdom that specializes in unique handmade leather boots and clothing.  The items that they sell are all beautiful and would be a lovely statement piece with any outfit!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] via[/caption]

My favorite boots are the red ones.  I am dreaming of wearing them with my black high-low maxi dress.

All the items in the shop are handmade from leather.  Because they are handmade they all are different, you would be the only one wearing those boots.

One of the things that I love most about Gipsy Dharma is her philosophy "of always being on the move and constantly dreaming of what will come next."  I love this because who doesn't love to travel and look cute exploring new places.

Aside from the red boots I am totally loving these tan ankle booties too.  I usually hate ankle boots, but these are really cute and I would totally try to pull them off!

If knee-high or ankle boots are not you thing Gipsy also started to make flip-flops too.  I honestly live in my flip-flops here in California and am always on a the hunt for a pair that is casual for the beach and beautiful for work our just hanging out.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] via[/caption]

Go over and make sure you check out all that Gipsy has to offer.  There are many lovely colors and styles you can choose from! If you were to buy a pair which ones would you love to have in your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment