Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Bachelorette Link Up Par-tay #3

True confession, I did not watch this week's episode.  I do not have cable and I always have to watch the next day.  I am heading for Hawaii tomorrow, I know my life rocks, and well I am just not going to get around to watching it.


I am still posting though because two of my friends texted me throughout the night to keep me informed about the high-jinx that ensued.  From the sounds of it I missed nothing.

I say this not because Des is not my favorite bachelorette or because the men are lame.  I say it because the writers over there must be out of material because they used all the old standbys to bring the viewers in.

I find it ironic that last week they made a rap video with the guys acting out the stereotypes and most infamous characters from seasons past.  ABC hire some new writers, K?

So welcome to this weeks edition of Haven't I Seen This Happen Before?


1. A private concert.  

Shoot this show loves the private concerts.  I think they are awkward.  I love concerts but if I went to one with someone I just met I would be so uncomfortable.  What do you do?  how long do you dance? Who is that on stage?  Do you watch them?  Do they want you to watch them?  Haven't I already seen Des at a private concert this season?  Oh yeah last week.

Source



2.  The guys who say they are there for the right reasons. 


I mean they made this awkward music video about it.  NOONE is there for the right reasons.   What are the right reasons?  Just because it is right for you does that make it right for me?  Ugh, I want to go on the show and say I am on it for the wrong reasons and see what happens.

If you did not watch the video from last week you can watch it here. Bachelorette Rap Video
Source

3.  A pool party?

In the words of my friend Laura, "Isn't every day at that place a pool party?"  You know it is going to lead to making out in the hot tub too.

4.  The guy who already has a girlfriend. 

Why do the Bachelorettes even cry when they find this out?  It happens Every. Single. Time.  If you go on the show you need to expect that at least 23 of the 25 guys already has a girlfriend and is not there for the right reasons.

5. The guy who loves you so much he might stab you in your sleep.

There are a few guys like this on the seasons.  The first one that comes to mind is Kasey from Ali's season.  This season Brandon seems to fit the bill.  They both have crazy eyes and look like they will either love the Bachelorette too much or kill her.  

Source
Source
6. The guy who isn't there to "make friends"
They usually say this because well, no one will be their friend. 

What did I miss this week?  Any other Bacheor/Bachelorette standbys that you have noticed througout the years?

Come back next week when I write the blog post before the episode airs and then compare and contrast my version to what is televised.


                   love! Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment