Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Shelly Strikes Again

Well folks Shelly didn't get the hint when I didn't call her back yesterday. She phoned me again this morning. I will say this for her she goes after what she wants.

Today's voicemail message went like this, "Hi uh Erica. This is Shelly, the uh girl that uh you met from Target. I was returning the phone call that you did yesterday for me. Yeah, I would like to met. So if you can call me back my number is -------------  ok bye."

Calling me once by mistake was amusing. Twice is disturbing. Of all the things that disturb me about this the chief among them is that she knew she was leaving the voicemail for someone named Erica!  What the heck?  I have developed several theories about why she thinks she knows me. 

1. I have been catfished. That's right folks someone has stolen my name and phone number and hits on girls in Target. This is the most disturbing of my options. 

2. She was high/drunk/not on her meds when she met the Target person and couldn't remember their name. When she called my number she just went with what the greeting said. 

3. She is still high/drunk/off her meds. No further explanation needed. 

4. She is dyslexic and cannot read the original phone number that was given to her. If this is the case I have sympathy because I have done that before, mixed up numbers that is. 

5. Any combination of the previous conjectures. 

For further support of my last hypothesis I texted Shelly to inform her I am not who she is looking for.

I could make fun of Shelly some more but she is a dyslexic, drug addict, catfisher. I think it is time to move on. 

In other news I ran out of my favorite sunscreen today. 



Yes, I use SPF 70. Yes, I am tan. Yes, I am terrified of skin cancer. Looks like a trip to a local ABC store may be in order. 

Hope you have a great weekend friends and stop giving my number out to people in Target!

Aloha! Erica 

No comments:

Post a Comment