Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bachelorette Bash #2

Oh man guys I don't know what the heck is happening to the world.  Maybe Des just has low standards about what makes a man great or maybe that is all that the world has to offer these days, but these guys do not strike me as quality.  Granted, they are on TV and I have never met them but geez they stink.



On this note some of my favorite quotes this week include this gem from Des, "I could not have asked for a better group of guys."  Really? Cause I could have!  Also from Des was this winner, "I feel like the luckiest girl!"  I am kind of sad for her. 

Another one of my favorite quotes came from Michael.  He was very upset because Booooo Ben interrupted his date.  He had something very important to say.  What was that important thing?  That he had diabetes.  Ummm..... OK.  Not that important.  In fact it might have been helpful not to say anything.  She can find it out later once she actual likes you.  

After that lovely intro it is time for my new favorite game Why I Will Never Be Chosen To Be The Bachelorette

I think the main reason is I have too much self esteem.  Really, half the things that the people do on this show would never happen for this girl, here is a list of things that happened this week I am too confident to do on TV. 

I couldn't spend time with that many guys I just wasn't into.  


source
I like to think I am kind in cutting guys loose if I do not like them.  I just do not think I could possibly hang out with, kiss, pretend to be into a romantic date on a bridge, private island, fantasy suite with these guys that I probably just didn't like that much.  On the other hand if the show was only about me hanging out with one guys I liked a lot I am pretty sure that would be amazing. 


Also, I choose appropriate outings when I first start to date someone.  Who takes a guy to a bridal saloon for the first date?  I wouldn't go to a bridal salon on a first date (I actually thought this was a good quality in me, but apparently men like to have the pressure of marriage on the first date.)

Source


I wouldn't let a creepy guy (Brandon) crawl on me while he wasn't wearing pants.

Source


I don't put up with manipulative BS from creepy men.  Boys who want to keep you or parts of your relationship a secret are usually minipulative and should be dumped immediately, looking at you Ben.

Source

I would have liked Zak (shirtless man) even if he didn't give me a journal.  In fact I liked him more the first episode. 

I would die before I made a stupid rap video with Soulja Boy, gross.  
Source

After looking at the picture above one more time I am going to reconsider my previous statement.  Maybe Des is the luckiest girl in the world.  I mean look at the best guys in the world and their amazing hotness. 
And so concludes another episode of Erica Would Make The Best Worst Bachelorette Ever.  I hope you enjoyed your read and come back next week.

 love! Erica




No comments:

Post a Comment