Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Don't Ya Guitar Fret Week 3

Today is my last Don't Ya Guitar Fret post.  The friend that I was sending songs to every morning is finished with her job and I will be moving on.  I had fun though thinking of playlists so who know what will happen in the future?
Mais Que Nada By Sergio Mendez 
Again I choose a song in a foreign language.  I don't know what the song is saying but dang it it makes me happy.  I actually used to work at Starbucks and this song was all that got me through closing time. 

Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith
So this song is ridiculous and silly.  Honestly, I hated it the first time I heard it but now I kind of love it. 

Jump Right In by Zac Brown Band
ZBB is one of my all time favorite bands.  Many of their songs are happy and chill.  Take a listen and have fun. 

You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne 
This song is happy and has a great beat. 

Alright by Darius Rucker
It has a great message about life working out even when you think it is all a mess.  And it is by Hootie from Hootie and the Blowfish.

Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus 
No explanation needed, this is just the best song ever. 
 photo Signature_zps032dabba.png

No comments:

Post a Comment