Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

All For Fahion Friday - Cowboy Boots

 
I just love a good old pair of Cowboy boots.  I should be said mine are soely for fashion purposes and not for function.  I am a total poser and I am OK with that. I did grow up in a small rodeo town in Arizona and rode horses, but I am pretty much a Cali girl now. 
 
That said if you do anything somewhat country related, concerts, line dancing, looking cute, you owe it to yourself invest in some of these beauties. 
 
I will say that I am a fan of a cute pair of boots and a sundress when I go out to a concert of need to change up my look a little.  I am NOT a fan of cowboy boots at weddings if you are getting married in LA, Chicago, or any major city that is not at all country.  Come on people, a time and a place!  
 
Below are some photos from the last month of going out on the town and looking smokin' hot!
 
Wearing Cowboy boots will bring you friends!  You will look hot when you go out on the town!

Dress: Target Boots: Ariat Boot Barn
Dress: Old Navy   the dress runs big, I actually bought a size down on accident and it fit fine. Same boots as above
Just so you know they are a major investment.  I bought mine for myself as a Valentine's gift cause I love me!  If you do take the plunge it takes a few wears to break them in, and you should buy boot lotion ot make them softer and look like new. 



Follow along on instagram and see all the places I wear my boots @ericajt

   

No comments:

Post a Comment