Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Camp LIfe!

Alright folks I am heading up to the mountains with my school for three days of non-stop forced merriment!  Really like this week.  I am happy to be out of my basement office, and not have to work on a computer.  It is really great fun.  The kids are hilarious, they hate every thing about the trip, the sun, the food, the walking up hills.  There is nothing they wont complain about.

Today I am going to keep this post short and sweet.  Every year we do a talent show and the kids sing the same Chinese song over and over again.  I like to sit in the back with my teacher buddies and translate their songs.  Our translation usually goes something like "I love you so much my heart will fall out.  By the way do you like my neon shoes?"  We are skilled.  

Last year we started a new tradition of the teachers starting the talent show off.  We dance to a silly song that has taken the world by storm like Gangnam Style and dance like fools for the same of our students. 

Here is last years video, the quality is OK because the kids went crazy as soon as we started and rushed the stage and jumped on their chairs.  I am particularly fond of my comrade in the red skinny pants. Check back next week what song we attempt to dance to this year.  Make sure to make your guess below, the winner gets a postcard in the mail from camp.  (Seriously I will send you a post card!)



 photo Signature_zps032dabba.png

1 comment:

  1. have fun at camp! which one are you going to? hows the house? moved in yet?

    ReplyDelete