Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

What Does The Fox Say?

Well folks I am back from camp and I have successfully moved into my new home.  I do not have internet at home yet, so I will write when I can.  Today I will keep it short and sweet because it is Monday and I can do what I want. 
 
Last week I shared our video from camp last year.  It was pretty Epic.  This year we did a little dance to that viral sensation "What Does The Fox Say?"  In case you have been living under a rock for the last week, here is the gem that is making its way around the internet. 
 
 
That was great right?  The kids had a feeling that was what we would do so we attempted to throw them off a bit at the beginning, with a girls vs. boys competition. Below is our random, terrible, non artistic version of What Does The Fox Say?
 
 
 
 
Did you see me living out my childhood dream of being Mulan and bringing honor to my family?
 
 photo Signature_zps032dabba.png

No comments:

Post a Comment