Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hashtag Drunk People

This post is one of those just for fun types.  I thought I would share with anyone who chooses to read one of my favorite inside jokes with some great friends.  You see it all started when my friend posted the following ecard on her brothers Facebook page. 



Bud Light Lime has since become our code word for our friends to come help us out of a jam.  For example when my friend had to read a letter in front of many people she told me that if she couldn't do it she was going to start chugging a Bud Light Lime and that would be my cue to help her out.  

I feel like I need to say that I am sorry if you are reading this and you love Bud Light Limes or the ever famous Lime-A-Rita.  I am not trying to say that you are kidnapping people, just that your choice in drink is well.... my code word for major trouble.  

One of my favorite moments in life came at the Kenny Chesney, Eric Church concert I attended this summer.  You should read about it here.  While we were waiting for the festivities to begin.  These classy ladies sat next to us and sipped on their drinks.  My friend and I knew that they too were using it for a signal.  They wanted to get away from Michigan hat guy.  I can't blame them, he was hitting on anyone who looked like a girl that night. 

We tried our best to save them but they were already gone.  You see if you are in a dire situation you may be inclined to drink said Lime-A-Rita and then lose your inhibitions and actually flirt with Michigan hat guy.  Let this tale be a precaution to all you youngsters out there.  The Lime-A-Rita is only meant for signaling not for consumption. 



All of this to say if you ever see a picture of me holding a Bud Light Lime or Lime A Rita, call the cops, I have been kidnapped. 

1 comment:

  1. I still need to try this.
    I've heard mixed reviews, so I'm a little hesitant, but I just gotta take the plunge!

    ReplyDelete