Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Color Me Brave

I am really excited to introduce you to Paulina from Color Me Brave today! She is a real gem in this blog world and is authentic.  If you haven't read her blog I would high recommend you do so now and never quit!

Color Me Brave

What is your favorite thing to blog about?

I love to blog about my weight loss journey. I know how much I needed when I first got started that reading others journeys who have already succeeded helped me a lot so I want to do that for others. I also love talking about my dating tales. Not only do my readers love it, but I want to be able to look back many years from now when I am happily married how I got to find my love.

Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging first as a freelancer for other bloggers. Fast forward a year later I am signing up to blogspot and writing my first post to vent on life and then shortly after that how much dating sucks.

Where are you from and what is your favorite thing to do there?

I am from Jersey! Not the crazy fist pumping kind though. Promise. No fist pumping as ever happened. But I do live close to the shore so of course that just happens to be my favorite place and favorite about everything else. Jersey girl born and raised and really never want to leave.

Do you have a furry baby? If so tell us about him or her.

Of course I have a fur baby! His name is Palmer or Palm for short. Or as all my friends call him. He is a person! Which I am sure is true. I am convinced that he thinks he is a human. He has fears and then wants to be carried around like a baby. You even have to soothe him like he is a baby too. By bouncing him up and down and rubbing his back. While that happens he burrows his head in my neck and will calm down and fall asleep. Then I am left to carry his 36 pound body to my bed.

Color Me Brave

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

I usually answer this as Fiji Island because I was supposed to go years ago but my trip got cancelled due to a government overthrow. Now though I really want to go to Disney. My parents keep talking about going to Disney again since its been 5 years since we were last there. And really who doesn’t want to go to the happiest place in the world.

Describe your most embarrassing moment.

Many of them are actually up on the blog. Or I at least think I have blogged about them in the past. But the most was when I was in middle school and I had to pee so bad on my walk home. I may have had an accident and had to use my backpack to cover it which was hard because I wore kakis that day. And haven’t worn them since.

What is your favorite color and why?

Blue. I have tired to have other favorite colors, but blue just suits me. I have a pair of blue ray-bans that people now know its me when they see them. Doesn’t help that I have had them for 6 years; they don’t stay on straight and they have been chewed on by Palmer when he as a puppy. But they are me.

What is your favorite way to stay active?

I would used to say swimming. I was a competitive swimmer for years, but now with no pool to swim in. I have learn to love running.

Do you have any hidden talents and what are they?

Does being able to spot out designers brands on people a hidden talent? If not then I don’t have one.

Who was your childhood celebrity crush?

When I was younger my gay-dar was broken because I was in love with Lance Bass.

Go follow Paulina on Twitter, Instagram, and Bloglovin!

3 comments:

  1. I love the hoodie on Palmer! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting to know more and more about Paulina :) She's so fun! Hahaha I think we were all in love with Lance at one point and time ;)

    ReplyDelete