Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Concerts I MUST Attend

Oh my gosh!  There are so many amazing concerts in Southern Claifornia that I have to be at this summer.  I was putting together my finances and looking for some fun thigns to do and I pretty much just want to be at a concert all summer.  Here are my top choices  for concerts in So Cal.  If you have an extra ticket you know I will be there!

Summer Under the Stars

Dierks Bentley with Chris Young  and Chase Rice  
July 25 Greek Theater

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="524"] via[/caption]

Jake Owen
August 8 Greek Theater

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] via[/caption]

Go Fest

Miranda Lambert
with Thomas Rhett and Justin Moore
August 10 Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="620"] via[/caption]

Keith Urban 
September 5 Verizon Wireless

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="700"] via[/caption]

Other Concerts that I have to be at this fall include:

The Eagles 
October 3 Honda Center

Elton John 
October 4 or 5 Staples Center

Tom Petty and The Heartbreaks 
October 7 The Honda Center

The first week of October could be the best week of my life.

Linking up with Nicole, because I will be treating myself to at least one of these concerts this summer!
Treasure Tromp


Who would you love to see in concert this summer?

18 comments:

  1. We decided last minute to go see Dierks in May and it was SUCH a good decision. I've never been a mega fan, but I totally love him now! And you obviously can't miss Miranda because, well, she's the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing Dierks in July, second time in a year, I'm pretty pumped, I love Drunk on a Plane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look fun! Show AMC this post and say you'll work for just enough to go! :)
    We have tickets to Paramore and Fall Out Boy. I wanted to go see Needtobreathe (for the 100th time), but we'll be out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not summer without some concerts!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Miranda concert is a must! I'm hoping I can go to that one through my work. Tomorrow I have a work field trip to see Florida Georgia Line and Nelly and I am so excited that I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Id love to see Miranda Lambert, shes one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw him at stagecoach and fell in love! Ah! I hope I can go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FGL is so fun live! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer is the best time for a great concert!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha! Sounds like some good shows! I am all for summer concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THE EAGLES ARE ON TOUR?! you're a god send

    ReplyDelete
  12. So that week in October looks like you'll be quite busy! haha I saw Keith Urban years ago and had such a great time- I'd love to see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um, can I come with you to all of them?! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I find a way to go to them I will let ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love it if I could go to all these shows. October would be crazy!

    ReplyDelete