Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Listed Tuesday: Summer Goals

I am on day two of summer and I thought it would be important to come up with some summer goals. Maybe it is just me but it is so easy to get nothing done during the summer.  If I do not set goals I would sit on the couch and just waste away.

` Wake up by 6 to take Penny on a walk every morning

- Leave work by 12:15 every day (this is super important considering I am teaching summer school and will not be paid for any extra time I spend working)

- Work out for an hour at least five times a week.  I am really committed to getting in better shape and feeling better about myself.

- Write a blog post each weekday.

- Write for my book for an hour every weekday.

- Get more tan.  Perhaps the most important goal of all.

- Keep my hair the same color for a season.  Yesterday's post will prove how hard that one will be.

- Relax.  I am telling you I taught one summer school class so far and I am already exhausted.

Penny's Goals

- Learn to swim.  DONE!

Penny The Puppy Swims

- Settle the heck down.  OK maybe that is my goal.

May's Goals

- Get As in her summer school classes.

- Go to Raging Waters.

We are a wild bunch around here.  What are some of your goals this summer?
Erica Jacquline


Please join me for Listed Tuesday and make sure to check off each item on the list below:
- Write a post about anything you want that includes a list of sorts
- Add the Listed Button to your post
- Come by Erica Jacquline on Tuesdays and add your link
- Read other posts, comment, and make new friends
- Shower, rinse, repeat each week.
- Follow your hosts! 


Erica Jacquline


Erica jacquline


Bloglovin


Ashely From The Grits Blog 


Ashley Grits Blog


Bloglovin


 



18 comments:

  1. Love your goals! I need to add working out to my summer goals. Exercise is not my forte. Especially in the heat. Ugh. Thanks for hosting a great link up...it's my first time joining! Won't be my last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the summer teachers aren't supposed to get up at 6am LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to set a "get up early each day goal" and maybe find an alarm that charges me money for hitting the snooze button... good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like some legit goals to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My doggies would love me if I got up early to take them on a walk. Sadly, I'm a terrible dog mom and I love my sleep more than them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sound like good goals! I usually sleep in most of the morning during the summer, but Khaleesi has different plans for me. While I groan about having to take her out early in the morning, I like how much more of the day I have, and how much more productive I am, when I get up early. :)

    -Rachel @ With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. "keeping my hair the same color all season" Man, that's a tough one!! My dye my hair ever 3 or 4 weeks...it's always some sort of shade of reddish brown. Sometimes REALLY red and sometimes more brown BUT it's still in the same color family so that counts, right?! okay maybe not

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goals are never to wake up earlier...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am determined to work out this summer too and get in shape! let's do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha! I am teaching summer school though :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I decided to start the working out this week. I needed one week to do nothing! good luck with your summer goals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to get over to your blog and read up on your new pup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really it is to get 30 minutes of light cardio in. The dog can benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha! Once you get into it though it is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dude it is so hard! I wish I could just let my hair be!

    ReplyDelete