Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Why ABC Should Cast Me On The Bachelor

So if you didn't have a life last night and you were on twitter I know for a fact that you were reading my stream from live tweeting The Bachelor.  Let me tell ya I thought I was really funny last night, and so did two other people.

Some of my best quips from the night are as follows

 

 

 

 

Somewhere during all this live tweeting I realized that I really wanted to be a contestant on The Bachelor.  Not because I want to date anyone on TV and have the world watch as I awkwardly learn how to kiss (shout out to Charlene), but because I want a better tan.

If ABC cast me on The Bachelor I can tell you how my time would go down.
IMG_0608

1. Wear all my old bridesmaid dresses

Brides have told me that I can wear my bridesmaid dress again in real life.  Well I have yet to find an opportunity to do this outside of being cast on The Bachelor.

2. I would just hang out by the pool and get a sweet tan for two weeks

You guys I can not stress this enough.  I would literally just lounge about while the sun was shining.  I probably wouldn't even talk to any of the girls there and then the producers could invent some drama out of it.  I would be the girl who is one way with them and anther way when The Bachelor comes in the room.  I mean I would have to act somewhat interested in order to keep the pool benefits.

3. I could read so many books

With all the lounging I would be able to catch up on all the books on my Kindle.

4. I would have so much blog material

No but really, I am pretty sure this could launch a career for me.  ABC  help a sister out.

5. I wouldn't care if I got a date or not

Group date, one on one, two on one, sneaking around in the bushes, none of that would matter to me.  I could pretend to be pissed of and hurt when my name wasn't on a date card, but inside I would be rejoicing.

6. Free home gym


You know those girls have to have a pretty great gym in that mansion.  I have always wanted a home gym to work out in before I lay out by my pool and read a book on my Kindle.

7. Dogs are allowed now

Now that Kelly has broken down the social stigma of loving dogs as a profession I am able to walk on the trail that she so brilliantly blazed for dog lovers everywhere.

Pack you bags Penny we are heading to the bachelor mansion!

18 comments:

  1. I would love to be on The Bachelor too. I would die without my laptop and iPhone though. But a Kindle would be a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a great vacation. If they cast us on the same season we could be friends but act like we hate each other for ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I don't have cable or time to watch The Bachelor, but I really wanted to this year. Regardless, your tweets crack me up. Secondly, I loathe the drama of it all. I watched it a little last year and made fun of it so much that my friend and I got the idea to send in my application just so I could be a grotesque of all the women and make fun of them. Sadly, they did not accept me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped watching this show year ago. I see all of the live tweets from it. So they really allow you to have dogs now? Thats really new. And yes you would have so many blog topics. It would be the greatest thing ever to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is great! I doubt ABC has ever gotten a casting entry like this before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's hope it gets me in, I need a better tan man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. right? I wasn't going to watch anymore, but my bestie comes over every week and I gotta keep her happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those creeps! haha! I watch for the entertainment value. It has been a part of my life for so long that I love it still. Thanks for reading the tweeting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want someone I know to go on there!! It sounds like the perfect free vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. right!? You could tell everyone you know that person and dispel all the rumors. Everyone would be your best friend for a few weeks! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES!!! That is the best use for old bridesmaid dresses I've ever heard. I would donate mine to your cause too :)

    ReplyDelete