Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Super Important Life Goals

I have been thinking a lot about goals lately and where I would like to be in five months, a year, five years, and that is it, thinking beyond five years is too much for me to handle.  While I have very serious goals in my life for my future and my career and such I do not always share them out loud.  I get afraid that they are too lofty and they will sound ridiculous and I will be too sad if I do not achieve them and too many people know that.

So instead of sharing the goals that are totally meaningful today I want to share some goals that are less meaningful but just as serious.

Have a blue verified button on my Twitter

In case you are wondering being verified on Twitter happens when you are famous or have been on Dancing With The Stars.  It is the little blue circle with the whit check mark on the users Twitter account.   Let's look at The White House twitter account.  They have the check mark, you can rest assured that the tweets from this account actually come from The White House, not President Obama, but the house itself.  How cool is that?
image

 

Side note - One of my kidding, but secretly for real dreams is to be the First Lady one day. I know I could say I want to be President, but have you seen what that job has done to Barak Obama's hair?  No thank you.  I really think it would be amazing to be First Lady though.

You have no idea how much I want this.  I am pretty sure that my plan of being on The Bachelor will get me there though.  Come on ABC what's a girl gotta do?

Start a hashtag movement

I really really want to be the person behind a hashtag phenomenon.  If only I fought of #throwbackthursday

So here are some hashtags I am attempting to make happen and you should join in and help me take over instagram.

#SeriouslySaturday

Seriously Saturday can be a lot of things. You can take a serious picture the one below:

20140129-211313.jpg


Or you can take a picture of something that is seriously _________________________.

 20140129-211340.jpg


This looks like a good point to tell you to follow me on instagram.  I promise I try to post things other then Penny.

Have a successful Link Up!

I had a feature on my blog before Christmas time called Sunday Funday, which you should read about.  Essential I had an Essie nail polish which is the perfect shade of pink orange.



I liked the name and then decided to make a post out of it.  Sunday Funday is a quick post on a Sunday linking to a video, website, meme, e-card, vlog, funny story, other blog post, etc. that makes you laugh or makes your day a little brighter.

I would love to open this up to anyone who is interested in sharing what makes them laugh over the weekend.  So this Sunday please feel free to link your Sunday Funday post here.  All you should do is follow me,  add your link so I can follow you back, and slap this button on your post so others can join the fun.
Erica Jacquline


I would love to open this up to co-host options as well.  If you are interested in co-hosting Sunday Funday in the near future please send me an email, ericajacquline@gmail.com or comment below and we can get it going.

Have a billion followers

Just kidding, but how cool would that be man!  In case you really want to take that one on you can find all my social media links below.

Thanks for putting up with my delusions of grandeur for today.  Do you have any fun/ridiculous dreams when it comes to social media?

Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Pinterest

24 comments:

  1. haha these are all awesome! all things I want too, especially the successful hastag and a billion followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! I love Sunday Funday.. and I'm all for a hashtag revolution!!! But I couldn't keep up with a billion followers.. nope, couldn't do it. I'd need some PR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what's a verified blue button on Twitter? I'm about to be in charge of all Social Media at work and while I'm all good with Facebook.. I really don't know much about Twitter. I have it and get the idea but I don't feel real comfortable with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday Funday is one of the best nail polishes...EVER!! I get all my Essies from a girl on Instagram (she sells new ones for like $4, what the what!) and I had to buy a few of that one because I love it so much. I can't wait to partake in your Sunday Funday posts! This weekend will be fun with the super bowl and all of its shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! I think it would just be so darn amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at a celebs twitter, they have a blue check by it letting you know that yes this person is legit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! $4? What a steal!! I am really excited to see what Sherman does, I am pretty sure we could all just post something of him :) Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha love these! especially the saturday hashtag :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunday Funday! You should start it back up. And I want to be verified so bad as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you get a billion followers will you hire me as your personal assistant/PR representative so I can relocate to CA? I mean, you'll be a superstar and need help... #justsayin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be verified on Twitter & will definitely be back for Sunday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so want to be verified because sometimes I think I'm freaking hilarious. Fun Fact: I dated a guy who is bound and determined to become Mr. president one day. To think I could have been the First Lady! He is a vegetarian, now, though. And a girls gotta have her meat. Take that how you will.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am! come link up on Sunday or co-host one day! It is bound to be a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! I hope you will participate in a movement that is sure to sweep the nation, and probably the world.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet! one day we may all have the blue check mark!

    ReplyDelete
  16. #hired! Future me would love for you to move to CA and be a PA or PR person.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey oh! I think you are freaking hilar too! Also I once dumped a guy because he didn't want me to be a vegetarian. That story is coming to ya next week! And I now eat meat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. heeheehee--this post cracked me up. Although, hey, it probably is pretty cool to have a verified twitter! :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you're pretty legit without the blue button! Definitely coming back to link up!


    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  20. I realllly want to make my own hashtag, too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you kindly! I give you my verified twitter stamp, it is clear.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am pretty sure it would be the greatest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think it would be in the history books one day if I could get on that train man!

    ReplyDelete