Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The One With Christmas Photos

It is the second day of the New Year and I am just now posting my Christmas photos.  I hosted Christmas at my little condo this year.  I took a few photos of the condo and my family.


DSC_0037

[caption id="attachment_362" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_0055 So I am not crafty or fancy, but I thought it was cute.[/caption]

DSC_0056

[caption id="attachment_364" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_0057 This is as close to a granddaughter my mom is getting.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_392" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_0041 The floor is littered with Penny's toys. She is a little bit spoiled.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_366" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_0066 DSC_0064 My grandma made a big tada over looking "natural" in a picture. I think it looks awkward so yes, she achieved her natural goal[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_368" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_0068 The cousins.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_369" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_0070 Our little family![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_370" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_0078 Merry Christmas from Penny and me![/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_0159 I made the photo on the mantle. It was described as "The Best Christmas Gift Ever!"[/caption]

19 comments:

  1. you and penny are so cute! I love the decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little Christmas tree! And Bella is pretty spoiled too- she got lots of toys for Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok to be the one with the christmas photos. Share those memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decor is so cute! I love the lights and the mantle! It looks like you had a really special holiday. Happy New Year!!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great Christmas, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Penny are precious! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! She makes any room pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad I am not the only dog spoiler around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love being the one to keep memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww!! I absolutely LOVE your Christmas photos (better late than never, huh!). And your decorations are just perfect. I love that Penny has toys everywhere! My little Levi has toys just the same. We cannot have him at our condo (we took over the lease when the fiance's parent's moved back to Alaska) but occasionally we sneak him in.. he's got a big bag of toys and bones here. It's crazy because he knows that the minute he is released from under my jacket, he gets all his toys. He can't have bones at my Parent's house (where he stays) because my Mom's big dog eats them in mach speed. But even there, he's got a huge basket that even contains priceless beanie babies that he's stolen from their bins. What we do for our little fur babies. Anyway-- I'm rambling! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I hope your New Year was happy and 2014 is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your sweet comment! Penny is def spoiled! I love that your dog has too many toys too. It is sad that she can't live with you though. I would not be a happy camper if Penny had to move in with my mom. I hope you have a great 2014 too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks girl! Also, sorry for the huge delay on a response! Hope your year is going well so far!

    ReplyDelete