Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Winter Juan-derland

I have a million ideas for blog post but now of them wanted to be written today.  Instead I took the time to write some letters to the cast of The Bachelor.

Dear First Grade Teacher,


Way to not pose nude on national TV.  You have class and realized you  would probably never get a job in education again if you did what the sleezy producers told you to. Now I think you will only lose half the jobs you apply for. I mean you are still on The Bachelor after all.

Respectful clothed,

Never Nudes

Dear Free Spirit,


While I commend you on your lack of inhibitions, there is a time and a place for you to be naked. - your own home, a beach with a group of baby boomers who are not shakeled by the restraints that society places on them in the form of clothing, a shower.

Please wear some shoes,

The Ground and The World

Dear Juan Pablo,


You earned some respect points last night.  You got rid of the drunk child because you could tell she wouldn't fit into your life.  High five.  At this point you are almost even, but, you need to do more to make up for your lack of judgment with Dog Lover and Free Spirit.

Love,

Someone with a job

Dear Winter Wonderland Girl,

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="275"] Ps Winter Juan-derland girl is the same as pregnant girl.[/caption]

It's cool to wear clothes.  I know you were in a hot tub and some guy started to sing and all you could do was grab a parka, but really it was snowing, get some sweats.

Cover Up!

Sweat pants lover

Dear Blog Readers,

Below you will read about the lovely Hima over at Hima Hearts.

1266429_513139978776826_2134178491_o (1)




I love Hima and her blog.   She started her blog after reading one of my favorite books The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.  If you have not read that book go read it after you give Hima some love.  She also lives in the beautiful state of California where it has been a blustery 80 degrees this week (at least in my little corner of the state).

 
1535021_552313544859469_718462356_n


Hima Hearts is a fun blog that offers a little bit of everything from picture of her cute dog, to her sweet but sassy little brother.

If you are looking for tips on how to write a song that will climb the charts her how to will help you out: How to Write a Hit Song

If you are a part of one of the power couples be warned, you have to stay together forever! Couples Who Should Never Ever Break Up


Follow this treasure of a blogger by clicking on the links below




xoxo,


Erica

12 comments:

  1. Haha love this!! Definitely agree with you - why is he keeping Lucy around?! Doesn't seem like mother material anymore than the drunk girl in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I am sure the producers are encouraging him to keep her around. Or maybe he is actually attracted to her in some weird way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Love me some Bachelor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree! Elise was so smart by offering her costume to Free Spirit Lucy. And yeah, there's no way he sees mother material in Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! Thanks. Oh the Bachelor is quite a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only saw the first episode of The Bachelor, but I was surprised to see how many educators were cast. I often wonder what these women are thinking. Perhaps their plan is to leave their career choice after the show? Some of their antics...I just don't see how they think the show and their job would ever vibe together. But good for that teacher for remaining modest on national television!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Erica! I don't watch the Bachelor but all of these blog recaps make me want to!

    xo, Hima

    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right. I would never go back in the classroom if I was on the Bachelor. You know you students are going to be so aware that you were on TV. How could they respect you after that. "Hey man where's your homework?" "In a hot tub with Juan Pablo. Oh wait that was you!" Just the imaginary conversation that could ensue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! it is pure trash1 I like to watch and laugh and look at the psychological problems people on TV have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just read this post because I just watched this episode. I love your letters :) I do wonder about him for keeoing the dog lover and free spirit around...but yes props for getting rid of the drunk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like he might not know that is what their job is. I was thinking about it and maybe we just know it because the TV tells us all the time, maybe they never said it or they have a real job too?

    ReplyDelete