Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Penny Explains It All

Hi everyone!  Penny here taking over the typing for Erica today.  She has been a little bogged down at work this week and asked if I would help her out.  Of course I jumped at the chance to look at that box screen she spends time on when she should be taking me for a walk or letting me bite her because my gums hurt from my new teeth.  Erica can be pretty rude.
DSC_0184

So far things are going alright at this house.  I mean nothing bad has ever happened.  I went to the animal doctor and she made me stay in a cage all day long.  No matter how much I barked she wouldn't let me out or play with me.  I learned that I like barking from that experience and I now use this new skill whenever I want attention.  I don't really like to bark at "bad people" or scary dogs.  No, I just bark at Erica to make sure she knows I am here.

Speaking of scary dogs I am best friends with some big dogs.  I am not kidding, there is something about a little rat dog that just drives me crazy.  Erica took me to the dog beach and five small friends tried to play with me and I was too good for them. I preferred to play with my friends India, Bear the German Shepard, and Goldendoodle (we both look silly when we are wet).
DSC_0178



1425646_10100121194572470_980274418_n

Now that we are on the topic of getting wet I have to tell you that I am not a fan of taking baths.  Poor Erica has tried so many things to help me get over my overactive bath time routine.  She has tried giving me a bath in the sink in the kitchen, hosing me off outside, and giving me a bubble bath upstairs.  So far my favorite is to jump in the shower with her in the morning.  It gives me time to hang out with her a little more and keeps her home longer because she has to dry me off before she can go to work.  Bahahahahahaha!

I really hate it when Erica goes to work.  I have to sit around the house all alone for like a million hours.  She comes home and plays with me during her lunch and then she leaves again for another million hours.  My favorite time of day is when she comes home and then takes me for a long walk.  I get a little tired and refuse to walk now and then.  I pretty much jump into her arms and make her carry me for a few minutes.  It is fabulous.

20140115-205735.jpg


When I do walk on the ground I like to play a game where I won't walk on anything round and metal on the sidewalk.  That is weird.  I also like to stop whenever there is a person around and just look at them.  I am a little bit creepy but who can resist this face.
image-5


I am so happy that Erica let me clear the air around here today. I really think it is important that you know just how silly she is and maybe you can talk to her about making some better choices with her life.


I am going to go chew on my Christmas h'at now.  I like this hat a lot, but it scares me a little.  If I bite it one spot it will start talking to me.  It says something about having a Merry Christmas."  I am not sure what that means, but I am pretty sure it is a death threat.  I promptly run away from the magic voice.




DSC_0142



Kisses,

Penny



*This post was written with partnership with Dropcam, a business that sells pet cameras so you can see the silly things your fur baby does while you are away.  They are looking for more stories to share with social media. If you are interested click the link above or let me know and I will pass along their contact information.


27 comments:

  1. Penny, Penny, Penny, you and your human are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Greater Swiss Mountain dog hates manhole things and freaks out when we get near them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is with that!? It is the strangest fear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Penny! Thanks! I think I am more adorable than my human, but she is OK too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I wish we loved closer and our babes could have play dates, although I think my guy may be too small for her liking. I hope to be able to go home on lunch to play with Colby J when I have a real job.


    I am always curious about what he does when he is alone!! I think that he mostly sleeps now but I have no idea what he used to do when he was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, this is too cute. I looove the photos! I have a maltese and she just had hip surgery. Puppy prayers, please :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Penny! I bark a lot too, and I love going for walks, but carrying part is even better! -Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny! Penny is adorable! What breed is she? I have a maltipoo and it sounds like Ted and Penny share a lot of habits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! Hope she makes it through even better than before!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would make Penny get over herself and be his friend! She just takes some warming up. I know they would be great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bella, you sound incredibly smart and cool. I am glad we are blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe it is the poodle part of both of them. She is a Cavapoo (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel() and Poodle mix. I love dogs with poo in their breed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know! They're so wonderful and not shedding makes it so easy to love them! :) I'm glad to have stumbled upon your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Penny and Levi (my Shih Tzu) would get along SO well. Levi is a barker-- he will speak for his toys and when he's "getting" passer bys. The other day I got him on video singing-- so cute that it brought a tear to my eye, literally (I posted it on the blog today).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for reading! do yo have a blog? would love to read what you have to say too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do! I blog at www.andsoididblog.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh goodness, just the cutest!! Absolutely love this post ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think your Penny and my Caesar would make the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  19. aw penny is so adorable. my bowie loves to run around with bigger dogs too ha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks! I like her. Dogs are funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. If only we could have blares for our dogs!

    ReplyDelete