Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

By The Numbers (Hint 25 Might Have Something To Do With Money)

Right now I feel like my life is a little bit crazy.  The end of the school year is not a fun time and this year I know it is going to be wretched. I am not being pessimistic, just realistic.  I decided to get through the rest of the year I needed to make a countdown of days, maybe even have a paper chain. I really miss paper chains! Elementary school, and last year were the best!


Paper Chain


So here is my life according to the numbers


26 - The number of school days left this year

27 - The number of days until I treat myself with a massage

17 - The number of students in my one class. I actually think I will miss those crazies!

0 - The number of days until my half birthday!  Woop happy half birthday to me

30 - The age I will be in 6 months

1 - The number of times I was almost arrested for a crime I did not commit. (another post for another day).

8 - The number of months Penny has graced the earth with her presence

3 - The number of days since my peanut butter cookie binge

2 - The number of tickets I want so I can see the Ducks destroy the Kings in the second round of playoffs.

25 - The number of dollars you can win to Starbucks from today's wonderful sponsor!


I am so excited to introduce you to the lovely Noelle from Sunshine and Pearls.


Sunshine and Pearls


Let me have Noelle tell you a little about her self and her blog!


Life gets crazy so I write. This whole blog experience has been a wonderful way to meet new women that inspire me on a daily basis. I write about all the craziness of a typical 25-year-old trying to make it. My quarter life crisis, wedding drama and the crazy addiction to online shop are my normal posts. Come on over to Sunshine and Pearls and have a laugh with me!!


Sunshine and Pearls


Some of my favorite posts from Noelle are the time she relived her terrible date with a man who talked to her with a crab puppet. I also love this super sweet post that her fiancĂ© wrote about proposing to her at a beautiful winery.  I think my favorite is this post is this one where she writes about the beauty of being yourself and not stressing about everything else that goes into it.


Because Noelle is such a gem she is giving away $25 to Starbucks. So make sure you follow her and enter for your chance to get your coffee on!

28 comments:

  1. I followed her :)
    Are you a teacher?! I have my degree in education and have an interview Monday EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked her recent post on bridesmaids gowns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i mean the girl has a post for pecan bacon! she is on my level :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear the crime story! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Half Birthday, Erica! And what a nice fiancé Noelle has that he would write a post for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pecan bacon recipe sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the paper chains!!! I should start one now with my kids. I just can't get through the day on most days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy half birthday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea for a post! I love Noelle's blog! Hope you had a great half birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there, I always love finding fellow teachers in the blogosphere. I am also a teacher. I have that exact birthday chart near my desk as well and there are 17 kids in my class too. LOL I love your numbers list, very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That post by her fiance was the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to hear more about the peanut butter cookie binge! Or maybe I'm just hungry haha
    Loved Noelle's post about "The Beauty in you"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I am a teacher! It is super fun. I teach high school English and Psychology. Good luck on your interview. What are you hoping to teach?

    ReplyDelete
  14. this time of year is so hard man! June come to me now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Right? She knows what is up for sure

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay for the teachers! What do you teach?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gosh no one needs to hear more about that! I made cookies for a trip some my students went on this week, but ate them myself before they left #selfcontrol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a collaborative degree k-6 so gen ed or special ed. I really love general ed 2nd grade the most but I enjoyed my time teaching 4th grade sped too... Ill be happy just as long as I can teach!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I teach Kindergarten. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice! I hope a great job comes to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I teach high school! I just have one class of juniors and seniors this year. I usually teach English too. I admire you for teaching the little ones.

    ReplyDelete