Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

12 Things I Am Afraid To Tell You About Erica: Penny's Prerogative

So yesterday Erica took to her blog and decided to share 12 Things She Is Afraid To Tell You About Me and after learning how to read last night I read her post and I was outraged!  I felt like I needed to come over here and defend myself against those grievous accusations.  However, I realized most of them were true.  I then decided the best revenge would be to tell you 12 Things I Am Afraid To Tell You About Erica, actually it should be 12 Things Erica is Afraid of Me Telling You, but I was going for continuity.

I have also decided to use my Penny's Prerogative post to address this pressing issue as The searches that lead the fine folks of internet searches to Erica's blog were not that exciting this month.

Penny's Prerogative: Erica Jacquline

1. Erica is the worst at sharing her food.  She makes some delish items for dinner and she NEVER shares it with me.  I will bite her shin, starch her ankles, make the cutest eyes at her and nothing.  I have had to resort to jumping all over her or causing a distraction on one side of the house and hope she leaves her food on a table I can reach.  It doesn't always work but I will never forget the In n Out burger of December 2013.

Penny The Puppy

2. Erica likes to sleep too much. Last night for example I woke up at 1am and I really wanted to play with whoever was outside our house.  I barked and barked for Erica to let me outside, but she just stayed in bed.  She then tried to take me outside to potty, but that was not what I wanted.  I do not understand why she would need more than 2 hours of sleep.

3. She will not let me play with the drug using neighbors. They tried to pet me last night as we walked to our car.  They said I was soft.  They also had long white sticks hanging out of their mouths that were stinky.  I think they are my type of people.

4. She never takes me anywhere!  Apparently she has this thing that no other human being has called a "job."  She will leave for like 8 hours and then come back later in the day.  I think it is just made up because there are plenty of people who live by us without these so called jobs (see #3).

Connect Erica jacquline

5. I only bark at men that run by the house because Erica won't. I am a mind reader and I can tell she likes them.  She is just so shy she won't stand up for herself and bark to let them know she is interested. I guess I have to do everything around here.

6. Erica wears the best smelling shoes in the world.  I just want to smash my face in them and then eat them.  I have gotten my teeth on two pairs of shoes so far and I am always on the lookout for more.

Erica Jacquline

7.  Erica said yesterday that I poop a lot and I would have to agree.  You know who else would agree Taro Gomi the author of Everybody Poops. Hence Erica poops and so do you. Stop judging me.

8. Erica sprays herself with stinky stuff all the time. I always sit in the bathroom while she is getting ready in the morning and all her sprays make me sneeze.  She sprays stuff on her hair to make it shine and to make it stay in place.  She sprays stuff on her skin to smell like heaven and she sprays things to clean up the sink.  I am telling you this girl is killing the earth.  Al Gore would be mad.

9. Erica would like you to believe that she is fit and healthy.  I would disagree.  I go on all the walks she goes on and I can tell you that she only will walk for like an hour every day.  How is someone supposed to get their wiggles out in an hour?  If Erica was less lazy I know she would be a better person.

Penny The Puppy

10. Erica has taught me to replace my feelings of sadness with food.  Whenever she leaves me for the day she gives m a treat for sitting and staying in place.  I am now a dog who eats her feelings.

11. Erica is disgusting and takes a shower every day. I cannot believe that she would do that to herself.  She tries to give me a shower or a bath once a week and that is too much.  Who in the world would subject themselves to showers every single day?

Erica and Penny

12. Last but not least, Erica is crazy loud when she watches the tv show with the white ice and little men hitting a ball around.  The last game we watched she started to scream at her TV.  I tried to calm her down by barking a lot and biting her hand, but that did not help.  She is just uncontrollable.

Erica Jacquline

Well friends I am so glad I was able to share these fascinating tips with you.  I really hope you know more about Erica and the girl she is trying to hide from you on a regular basis.  I also hope Erica has learned her lesson and will think twice before she write all my secretes for the internet to read.

28 comments:

  1. Bahaha! Love this from the puppy's perspective. So adorable. What kind of a dog do you have? She looks a lot like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Erica has taught me to replace my feelings of sadness with food." hahahha. Penny, you are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #5 bahaha too funny! You're such a thoughtful pet, Penny

    From Mississippi With Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Penny is the most honest girl I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you! If only I could my act together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girl! She is a cavalier spaniel poodle mix. Yours is full poodle yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you thank you thank you thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first I thought fab was fat. hahaha! Thank you thank you. I am off to eat again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Penny, you're so cute! This definitely gave me the giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha! Bathing everyday! The nerve...
    My puppy just had her very first bath and would totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have yet to forget what in and out has tasted like either. it tastes like heaven

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww you never take her anywhere. This thing called a job. That is so funny. I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. bahaha, love penny posts! she's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahah this is great. how dare you not share your food and try to get some sleep. What is wrong with you?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I poop a lot, too. Don't let Erica get you down, girl! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think it is just baffling that we would subject ourselves to that terrine punishment everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you! I agree that I am really cute xoxo Penny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks girl! I sometimes think jobs are an invention meant to keep us from our dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Did you knock over someones fries and then attack their cheeseburger to try yours too? That strategy worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your undying support. Poopers unite!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is perfect. I feel like if my dogs were to share secrets about me, they would say the exact same things. Penny is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahh, this is adorable! Penny is so cute. My dog Winston & your Penny need to have a puppy play date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Seriously Penny and Heisman are best friends!!! They do so much of the same things and he hates when I leave for "work" which I don't think he believes that's why we have to leave.

    ReplyDelete