Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Inspired

Last night I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in Blogger Happy Hour with Erin from Living in Yellow and Taylor from The Daily Tay.  If you have ever wondered about doing one of these I can tell you that it is a great time to meet other bloggers and to learn a little more about this whole blog world.

Before this week I have felt a little, OK a lot drained the last few weeks.  I have desperately needed Spring Break to be here for like three weeks just so I can sleep for long long periods of time.  I still have two weeks until Spring Break and everyday I get out of bed a little later.  I have been feeling a little out of it in terms of my life and my blog.

Three things have really helped me pull out of my mini soap opera: 1. going on a mini vacation to Vegas 2. exercising almost regularly the #1800minutechallenge has been great at keeping me motivated 3. Blogger Happy Hour.

[caption id="attachment_1262" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Penny is such a great trainer she makes me carry her to add some strength training to our walks.  Penny is such a great trainer she makes me carry her to add some strength training to our walks.[/caption]

After talking with all the ladies that participated in the Happy Hour I felt my blogger spirit renewed to keep on trying and making this little blog better with every post.

Another thing that inspires the heck to of me is other bloggers.  Today I have three ladies to introduce to you and I really hope you visit their blogs and get to know these amazing bloggers a little more.

As always I asked the ladies the same four questions that I will share with you along with all the ways you can connect to them.
1. Tell us about your blog.
2. What is one post you would want a new reader to read and why? (provide link)
3. What is one item in your life you cannot live without? 


4. What is goal you have for yourself this month and how you will achieve it?


___________________________________________________________________________


Be A Warrior Queen






1. Be a Warrior Queen focuses on overcoming the challenges, focusing on the positive and giving back.

2. Ah! I can't decide but I am going to go with this post: Always Wear Your Invisible Crown, Warrior Queens. I think this post embodies my blog, movement and myself to a T.

3. My cell phone because it keeps me connected to everything.

4. This month is a big month for me; my goal is to remain calm and not let me anxiety get the best of me before and after our wedding. I plan on using mantras and choosing happy to keep calm!



___________________________________________________________________________


Blissful Blonde





1. My blog is my little corner of the Internet where I can talk about anything and everything that pops into my mind - one rule: there are no rules!


2. I think I would have to say a recent one, Carolina Cup/Stage 5 Hangover, because I think it's my first post where I kinda just let go and wrote EXACTLY how I would talk to my friends and didn't hold anything back. It felt good to truly be myself (not that I wasn't before, but more...blunt?) and see people like it!


3. A physical thing? My phone, absolutely - cannot go anywhere without it. Something a little more abstract? Love - I'm a Cancer through and through - need nurturing and comfort.


 4. My goal is to go 100 days without eating fast food. April 10 is the 100th day, so only a few days left!



___________________________________________________________________________


Sew Crafty Cat






1. Blogging about crafts, DIY projects, recipes, and life's adventures - venturing through motherhood and getting through it all on a strong cup of coffee!

2. Why I Blog (so original, right?) would be the post I would want new readers to check out because it shares my blogging journey.

3. I could not live without my childhood cabbage patch doll - he was a world traveler and has retired to a nice, quiet home in our closet.

4. A personal goal is to exercise every day but because running or walking every day would get boring, I plan on trying different activities to help achieve that goal.



___________________________________________________________________________


I told you these ladies are great!  I seriously have had some of the best sponsors and I love being able to share them with you all.  If you are interested in seeing your blog here please look at my sponsor page.

What is something that you have done or read or a person you have interacted with that has inspired you lately?






10 comments:

  1. I'm really glad I got to meet you last night at the Happy Hour! Had a great time and I'm definitely inspired as well :) New Follower in me fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad those three things have inspired and energized you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh glad to hear the blogger happy hour worked for you!!! i get feeling like you're in a rut right now. i am feeling the same way and i keep getting ready for work later and later each morning because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working out can make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best thing about blogging is the people, by far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I got to meet you too! Excited to pop over to your blog and check things out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man I am getting up at 6:35 this week and have to leave my house by 7:00 Showering has become optional.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad too. I was zombie girl for a little while

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really can. It is weird that I have more energy now that i ma using more energy.

    ReplyDelete