Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

You Asked, I Instagramed

Hello lovelies!  I hope you had a great Easter yesterday, that you ate too much and celebrated in a way that helped you feel more loved.

Yesterday I tweeted for people to send me their questions and I would answer them.  The way I intended to answer all the questions was through my Instagram photos. So let's let the questions and photo answers begin.

Question -  Can animals have a spirit animal? 

Answer - YES!  Every animal has a spirit animal.  The thing about animals and their spirit animals is that their spirit animal has to be a celebrity.  Determining who your pet's spirit animal is can take some time and effort.  It took me six months to figure out who Penny's spirit animal was.  I only know now because her latest haircut was probably too short and she looked like a different dog.

20140420-170717.jpg

 

After I took her "After" photo I knew who her spirit animal was, Matthew McConaughey.  They both can be a the height of their physical game, and they both can transform their physical appearance to look ragged and gaunt.  They also both like playing the bongos naked.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="630"] via[/caption]

 

Question - What does one wear to a jam making party? 

Answer - I think the answer to this is quite obvious, DJ Kitty shirt.  Wearing an equally unique shirt for a unique party is a must.  It will help you harness your pun making abilities and spread the love because we are jammin'!

20140420-170743.jpg

 

Question - What is the hot color for Spring and Summer? 

Answer - According to my alter ego, LIttle Miss Coral, the hot color of the season is coral.

 

20140420-170936.jpg

 

Question - Should I ever leave my phone at home and take time to enjoy the world around me?

Answer - NO!  That is the worst thing you could ever do.  What if you forgot your phone while you were walking your puppy around the neighborhood and you see the saddest fire hydrant in the world? How would you be able to photograph it and caption the photo "whomp whomp?"  Good thing I had my phone when this event transpired.

20140420-170953.jpg

 

Question - How do I build better relationships with my neighbors?

Answer - Take your dog for an early morning walk so that she can relieve herself and go number 2.  Then plan to have her go more number 2 than she have ever gone in her life.  While you are cleaning up after your dog, because you are a good human who cleans up their dog's poop, have the neighbor boy run outside and have your dog run away from you.

In the process run after your dog and attempt to untangle her leash.  While you are at it make sure you do not tie up the poopy bag.  Hopefully some of your dog's poop will make its way on the neighbor boy and your friendship with the neighbors will be solidified.  You will even exchange hand written letters.

20140420-171015.jpg

I also blogged extensively about this instance, which you can read here and here.

 

Question - Is Siri a man?

Answer - It is my experience that it is best practice to just ask the source.

20140420-171035.jpg

 

Question - As an English Teacher I am sure you have the best book recommendations.  Can you please recommend a book that will make me laugh, cry, and think?

Answer - Yes I can do that.  I recommend the award-winning canine literature favorite Sorry I Pooped in Your Shoe.  You won't be able to put it down.

20140420-171119.jpg

 

Question - I have been trying to lose a couple of pounds.  Do you think I need to lose weight? 

Answer - I think I will just let this photo speak for itself.

20140420-171133.jpg

 

Question - Do you think Miley Cyrus is negatively affecting the youth of the world?

Answer - According to a recent Gallup poll young ladies reporting increased incidents of tweaking and tongue sticking outing.  The number of these incidents has risen an outstanding 23487%

20140420-171209.jpg

 

Question - When does life begin? 

Answer - I look for all my answers to life's biggest questions in the card aisle of Target.  I think I have found just the card to answer your important question.

20140420-171302.jpg

 

This concludes today's edition of You Asked, I Instagramed.  If you would like to ask a question for a future post feel free to email me at ericajacquline@gmail.com.  You can also follow all of my Instagram ways here @ericajacquline

34 comments:

  1. i love the dj kitty shirt! and love the coral shorts. annnd i laughed too hard at everything else. is that a real letter from a real neighbor? wtf? how is that real life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is pure gold. Loved it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so hilarious and creative, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahaha the boy got poop on him. classic

    ReplyDelete
  5. That note from the neighbor!... YIKES!!! hahaha Still made me laugh though!

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I hear the word "coral" I now think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brittany RasmussenApril 21, 2014 at 4:02 AM

    This just made my day. HA! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I will just let this photo speak for itself." lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! Love funny posts on a Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha I love this. Isn't it so weird when your dog gets their hair cut too short?? It took my forever to get used to Colby Jacks when it happened.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stop, just stop! I am dying over here!!!!! hahaha! Spirit Animal - Matthew. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bahahah... the Suri one is my fave. What is he/she trying to hide?!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks girl! DJ Kitty is a very strange shirt in my closet. She makes an appearance now and then. Yes that was a real letter and a real incident. They give me death glares now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES! I am taking over the world one color at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes she was crazy. Get a little dog poop on a kid and people lose their cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was just a little poop, don't let the veracity of the letter fool you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Ashten, it was fun to write :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gotta go for it right? We all need some sunshine on a Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Right? I mean do we need more words :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. But it is totally her! She has been s happy to know who her spirit animal is.

    ReplyDelete
  21. IT is so weird. I didn't think it was her for a while there.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am not sure. She was a little too defensive for my taste!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bahaha this is priceless. You have me cracking up :) Your dog totally transformed into MM!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is probably my favorite post of all time. That poor chair. And that sad fire hydrant.

    ReplyDelete
  25. She refused to go out for walks for a few days. Poor thing, was traumatized. At least we know she will bounce back Matty M did.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Woah! Now where do I go from here. Maybe I should quit blogging while I am at the top of my game :) Thanks for the sweet compliment friend!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You know when you type 'lol' but you actually just sit behind your computer with a completely blank expression? This post made me do the exact opposite, I laughed so loud! And I had to keep it in, because I'm in a room full of people, so I snorted and now they all think I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much! that means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fabulous comment! Thank you! I am sorry I made you snort though and caused others to laugh at you. It always helps to let the laughter out!

    ReplyDelete
  30. […] Ever since I compared her to Matthew McConaughey, here, she has been unbearable.  Demanding home cooked dinners, threatening to pee on my new rug, and […]

    ReplyDelete
  31. […] Posts You Need To Read: 1) You Asked, I Instagramed. 2) 12 Things I’m Afraid To Tell You About […]

    ReplyDelete