Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Could I Be Anymore Excited? (A New Blog Design)

No I could not be anymore excited! Perhaps you have noticed a new blog design round these parts?  The lovely and talented Melyssa over at The Nectar Collective worked her magic and gave this little space some much needed sprucing up.  I sent her my ideas, they were probably weird, I essentially told her I like twinkle lights and bright happy colors and somehow she created this.  I would recommend Melyssa a million times for anyone looking for a great WordPress designer and blogger too!


This is my last week of work before spring break.  Since January I have been fighting off a cold or allergies or something and I just couldn't do it any longer.  My body quit and let the germs attack me.  I have had to run standardized testing for the whole school this week while sneezing every two seconds and hearing the kids say, "Ms. T, you look tired."  Is there anything worse than being sick and then people telling you, you look like crap?


I only mention this because I had to take some photos today to show off some loverly earnings.  I had to wear my sunglasses to hide my "tired eyes."  I am sure you will forgive me just this one time, right?


Erica Jacquline


Erica Jacquline


Erica Jacquline


Today I am also excited to share with a new blogger on Erica Jacquline - Miranda from Mermade Moments.

intro photo


Hey! I'm Miranda and I blog over at Mermade Moments. I write about DIY projects/crafts, baking, fitness, and life in general. I started my Etsy shop to try and get my craft supply addiction under control. I was running out of space and knew I had to do something. Everything in my shop is handmade with love and care. You can find things like cupcake liners, party supplies, jewelry, hair accessories and even a canvas from time to time!


Here are some of the super cute things that Miranda has in her shop at very affordable prices!


cupcake_earrings


rosette_bracelet



ombre rose cake




Also Penny jumped on my lap and wanted to write a review for the earnings Miranda sent us.

"d v"  (Really, Penny just jumped on my computer and that was what she typed.


Erica jacquline


You can follow Miranda on Bloglovin Twitter - Instagram. AND because Miranda is such a gem she is offering 15% off all items in her shop just for my readers!  Use code ERICAPENNY today through next Thursday the 24th!

34 comments:

  1. Love love love the new blog design! Very you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your blog design looked new! I love how it turned out + love the earrings! Such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design! It's beautiful, and very bright and happy! Perfect for spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely read the title of this post in Chandler Bing's inflection. "could I BE anymore excited?" I'm totally digging the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog design is very cute looove those earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your earrings are very cute!! Hope you get rested up soon, and I really love the new look around here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I am like a kid at Christmas I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! that is exactly how I wanted you to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Just looking at it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I am loving every minute of it! The earrings are totally great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you girl! I am looking forward to a week off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree! MIranda is so cute and so are her designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your earrings match your new design!!! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're beautiful. The earrings are beautiful. The new design is beautiful. BEAUTY ERRYWHERE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely LOVE the new design. The colors seem to fit your personality, a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such adorable earrings! I'll have to check the shop out!

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOU are beautiful and so is your comment! Thanks to adding beauty round here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks girl! I just keep looking at it and smiling!

    ReplyDelete