Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Confessions Confessions

I confess I was struggling with a blog post for today.  I went around and read a few others and remembered Kathy's weekly link up so I am joining that today.

//I confess I set my alarm clock for 5:30 so I can run or workout for a half hour before work, and it only happens once, maybe twice a week.

//I confess that today I reset said alarm clock to 6:30.  Penny made me do it.

//I confess that today I really liked my outfit

[caption id="attachment_1170" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Erica Jacquline Sweater: Stitch Fix - Dress: Target - Boots: Target[/caption]

//I confess that I really liked my outfit but I liked it a little less when my 65 year old boss came in wearing almost the same thing.  She wore pants instead of a dress and no boots.

//I confess that I make a student take my fashion photos at work and it is a little awkward.

[caption id="attachment_1169" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Erica Jacquline My photographer.[/caption]

//I confess that I love this time of year in my Psychology class, because we watch movies for a month straight.  Today A Beautiful Mind.


//I confess that I cry at the end of A Beautiful Mind every time he gives his speech about love.


//I confess that I maybe cried when I watched this weeks episode of "How I Met Your Mother." Love is the best thing we do.




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] via[/caption]

//I confess that I suck at making tone it up pancakes and I want to hang with Katrina and Karena for a week to learn their ways.




[caption id="attachment_1171" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Blueberry Crumble? Blueberry Crumble?[/caption]

//I confess I need to stop confessing and get back to work.

32 comments:

  1. Duuude I have to do an analysis on A Beautiful Mind and compare it with the DSM-5 definition of schizophrenia. Cute outfit, btw. I had these shoes once that I adored. And then I adored them less after I saw a 60 year old lady wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confessions are so fun! You look adorable and I do the same thing with my alarm! Except now I get up and read blogs rather than do the workout. Priorities?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit too! And yes I agree - Love is the best thing we do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cried while watching HIMYM this week too and I'm genuinely concerned for my well being next Monday. I love that show and I know it needs to end, but I'm sad it's almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit!! and I love that you have a student take your outfit pics haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well why work out when there is reading to be done?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! I did that assignment in college, and I am making my high school students do it this week, except i am pretty much telling them everything they need to know. Why must people ruin things?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! It is really fun but a little weird. She is a trouper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh sure, blame the late alarm on Penny.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am s sad too, and also so ready. I will miss it though, I just freaking want him to meet the mother !

    ReplyDelete
  11. That line really got to me last night! Way to be HIMYM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completely agree about hanging out with Katrina and Karena for a day, I could definitely learn some fitness tips from them. HAHA I think it's so funny that you have a student take your picture it's all about knowing how to utilize you assets(your students),

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is just so sleepy and cuddly that we cannot get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want them to take me shopping for food, teach me how to make some great dishes, and then workout like a fend! Is that too much to ask for? I would even have a student come along to take photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice classroom that is! That teacher must work really hard :) Also, since I don't watch How I Met Your Mother very often I cannot believe those two end up married! No way Jose!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i confess - that i am waiting until this season of HIMYM comes out on Netflix so i can watch it all at once!!! I am sad it's almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE that you make the kids take pictures of you! Hilarious! And I totally wanted to cry during HIMYM. Next week I'm going to be a disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I should have warned you that there were spoilers then. Sorry! It is so sad it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes it is a very nice classroom and you have to watch the whole thing it works.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehe, they are funny about it, but hey no husband, gotta do what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha i love it. It would be awesome to spent a few hours with those girls. We both would learn so much.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Are you in mental health too!?


    http://cheriarmour.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. "Love is the best thing we do". I so love this :)


    http://cheriarmour.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is my new life motto. What a great reminder to just love.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I looove that outfit! I stopped watching HIMYM a few seasons ago because I was getting irritated that we still didn't know who the mother was! haha

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just got some recipes from Tone IT Up so I'm excited to start trying them. I have a funny feeling my pancakes might look more like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. that's what happens in HIMYM? i used to watch that but then stopped...last episode i saw was when barney and robin first broke up.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  28. HA! It helps if you cook them on a lower heat and let them take a while to cook. It is a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hear ya! I considered not watching anymore, but I just cant quit it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ha! A lot has happened! I am sure Netflix can catch you up if you need it!

    ReplyDelete