Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Penny's Prerogative The Truth Is Revealed

What's up dog treat dispensers?  It is Penny taking over the blog today for my monthly post: Penny's Prerogative.

This post is where I look for the best searches that have lead you fine people to Erica's blog and analyze your mental health based on the search.  It appears that this month's theme is bad spelling, Chinese alcoholics, and a secret identity revealed.  Let's dig in.

Penny's Prerogative: Erica Jacquline

What are the best things in life sunshine?
Is that really a real question?  I think you already know the answer to that one.  I, Penny The Puppy, am the absolute best thing in life and nothing can even come close to my magnitude of greatness.  Next search please!

My glasses more
Your glasses more?  Are you asking me to chew your glasses more? Because I will do that even if you do not ask me to.  The answer is yes, I will indeed chew your glasses more.  You're welcome!

How many hours does Sting anf Paul Simon play?
Paul Simon and Sting played a concert that my mom went to and she said they played for three hours in this post.  But I have a feeling you are not asking that question.  From the word "anf" I can only assume you sneezed when you typed this and you are now dead from a cold.  I am sorry we couldn't help you so you could see Paul Simon and Sting play for three hours.

In 5 years non of this will matter
You are probably non of this will matter, except your ability to spell the word none, that might matter if you want what the humans call a job.  I personally think jobs are silly and I would like it if all humans did not work and just stayed home and played with me.  So please forget that I taught you the proper spelling for none and go hug a dog, maybe a nice pit bull.

golf swing middle age man
How did you know my mom was actually golfer Phil Mickelson?  She has been hiding her identity for so many years now and her cover is blown.  I guess Phil can stop catfishing that nice girl's Facebook and reveal his true identity now.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="800"] via[/caption]

現金sponsor
Because I am Penny The Puppy I also have the ability to read Chinese.  This person was looking for a sponsor for their local Alcoholics Anonymous program and somehow was lead to Phil's site.  Well lucky for your Phil is a recovering Chinese alcoholic looking for people to sponsor.

Theres so power in my name theme
Just put down the bottle and go to 現金 meeting already.  I can not understand you anymore, which is really bad because I am Penny, and if I can not understand you no one can.

i love me
I
f by "me" you mean me, Penny, then I agree, you do love me!

country rappers
Why would you be looking for a country rapper?  I am just going to assume this is our friend who needs AA and has poor taste in music.  Along with quitting the bottle quit hick-hop and become a whole person.

That is all I have for you today!  Please spell some words wrong and see where your google search will and you, perhaps we will meet again for another rendition of Penny's Prerogative!

Sniff sniff lick lick,

Penny!

 

12 comments:

  1. Hick-hop!?!?! Is that a thing?? did you make it up? That is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh man - those darn Chinese alcoholics. How do you see what people search to find you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mom is phil, penny?! who knew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! these kind of posts are my fave. the wacky world of googling is so entertaining :)

    xo. jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I can only assume you sneezed when you typed this" Bahahahahhahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is pretty remarkable on several levels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have blogger or wordpress? I can tell you for either one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I came up with that! A friend of mine told em a dj friend of hers said it was what it is called now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right? the more i learn about people in the world the weirder I think they are.

    ReplyDelete