Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Blog Drama

Hi Everyone!

I can not tell you how much I hate the interwebs right now!  I was looking at something on my blog and trying to change my domain name to SoMuchSunshine.com and Then poof the old domain name was gone and could not be brought back.


I worked on this little hobby for a few hours last night and then went to bed hoping it would all be resolved when I woke up.  I was wrong.


Sweet Helene even emailed me to tell me my link no longer worked.  Become blog friends with her, she is a gem!


Anyway, I actually have to do my real job, now that you can at least see my blog again.  I will be making this little site pretty again tonight, or at least trying to make it pretty.  I switched over to Word Press in the drama of the moment.  I tend to make rash, expensive decisions.  It usually ends well but costs me a pretty penny.


Speaking rash, expensive decisions here is a cute picture of my Pretty Penny.  She had to go to the vet this week and was very worn out after.  She slept like this all night.




Thanks for your grace and advice as I get this blogging thing worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment