Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Getting Back In The Swing Of Things

We made it to Friday.  Life can not be that bad today right? The last two weeks I have felt the lazy creeping.  I work out a couple times a week I blog later in the evening, I quit watching what I eat.  It is just me being lazy and complacent.  

In an attempt to get back to getting stuff done and feeling my best I made a little, simple weekly checklist of the 8 things i thing are most important to get me out of this little funk. 

I learned about my love of a task list this summer when I read The Happiness Project.  Rubin uses them to complete her tasks each month.  I tried it this summer and loved the results.  I am somewhat of an achiever and having things to check off totally works for me.  

Below is my list that I will use every week for the rest of the year.  I will check in each Friday here to help keep me more accountable.  At the beginning of the year I might change my tasks, but this may be the kick in the booty I need. 

Feel free to use my ultra glamorous chart and change it to what you may want to accomplish before the end of the year.  


Holiday Tasks 
Task
Saturday
Sunday
Monday 
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Log food into My Fitness Pal







Exercise 30 minutes







Do not eat sugar







Run 1 mile each morning or walk dog 







Clean house 15 minutes 







Read devotion







Do something nice with out being asked 







Do not watch TV on a weeknight 







 

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally having one of those "why didn't I think of this first?" moments! I love this! I make lists for EVERYTHING. Multiple lists ... but I've never made one like this before where I make a list to make sure I'm doing things that are TRULY important for the soul. Thanks for passing this along, I'm definitely going to be working on this tonight. xoxo

    ReplyDelete