Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Weekend Playlist: Songs That Make Me Happy

On Friday my best friend took me to The House Of Blues in Anaheim to see Lee Brice.  It was my birthday present and it was incredible.  I actually got to meet Lee Brice.  I was an idiot, but that is a story for another day.  I loved the concert so much so I obviously have to include his music on this weekends Songs that Make Me Happy Playlist. 






The Best Day of My Life by the American Authors
First, they have a great name.  The English teacher in me is smitten just by the name, American Lit is the best.  Second, this song is my new happy drug. 

Parking Lot Party by Lee Brice
Yes this song is straight up silly, but it gets inside you and all you want to do is go tailgate or go have an after party. 

Woman Like You by Lee Brice
I mean this love song is such a great balance of realistic love I can not even handle it.  When my future country music playing boyfriend writes me a love song he will collaborate with Lee Brice. 

Red by Taylor Swift
Maybe it is her use of simile, mate it is the fact that I love singing "red, red, red, red" or maybe it is just cause it is T. Swift, but this song has me hooked. 

Compass by Lady Antebellum
The song actually just came on my iTunes and I had to stop writing to have a dance party.  

That is all I have today!  Happy Sunday and keep on jamming!

 photo Signature_zps032dabba.png

No comments:

Post a Comment