Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

One Month

Dear Human Mommy, 

It is me, Penny, your new owner.  I have owned you for a month now and I felt like we needed to mark this important day with a note on the internet. 


So far I can tell you I like the way my life is going.  You feed me and give me a lot of toys.  Even though grandma thinks I need more I know she just is trying to spoil me.  I really like to take all of my toys and put them in my bed.  It is probably because I am an only child and I do not like to share.  They are mine!




Some things I have decided I really like about living here:  waking up in your bed and eating your hair, pooping on the carpet, figuring out ways to get past any gate you put up in the house, pooping on the hardwood floor, nibbling on your finger, foot, triceps, table, floor, yoga pants, and from time to time my toys.

I also really like it that people come here just to play with me.  I think I am really popular.  I know that no one comes to my house to see you mommy, because they all say my name, or they say potty, It is kind of heard to the the difference between the two right now. 


Somethings that happen around here that I do not like: When you wash everything in the house because I came with fleas and tummy problems, When you make me go outside to party, or is that potty?, when you give me a bath (I like the cuddle after though), when you leave to go to work, when you take me to the puppy doctor and I get a shot. 

After bath time cuddles. 


After animal doctor sleepy time. 
So far I have been here for some pretty important things.  There was that one time a lot of tall people came over and I blew out the fire on a sugar circle. 


There was that time I was watching hockey with you and I became a Ducks fan, or was I looking at 
food?  


There was that time I was smoking in the house and you caught me.


There was that time (everyday) where we go for a walk and I just sit there.  And the time I was pondering the meaning of life in the car. 


Overall I would say life is pretty good.  I will stay here and continue to own you.  I will wake you up every morning and I will try and eat your toes every night. 

I am so excited for this month because I can meet other puppies finally and I think I will poop outside more often so you can have fun with your friends again. 


Thanks for loving me! 



Lick lick sniff sniff!
Penny The Puppy 
#themostphotographeddogintheworld

3 comments:

  1. Awww so cute. They really do own us don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute!!! i love the name penny- don't think i"ve mentioned that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny is so cute!! What kind of dog is she?

    ReplyDelete