Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1st Is My Favorite Holiday

While I do love that there is a church holiday of All Saints Day and Starbucks releases their Christmas cups today it is an even more important day. That's right y'all today is my birthday!  As of today I am 29.  I know it is mind blowing because I do not look a day over 18.  I can not tell you how many times parents have come into my classroom or office and asked to speak to the teacher.  I tell them I am the teacher and they laugh at me.  I am sorry parent but what child goes to school looking this fabulous?  
 
 
I actually like looking young and I know it will serve me well all throughout my life. Since it is my birthday I am not going to spend a ton of time on the computer so I can get out there and enjoy the day!

Happy My Birthday to you!  Do something fun today or buy yourself a nice little treat, that would make me very happy .  Or you could follow me on instagram @ericajt, that too would make me happy.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! hope it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! :) Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You do look young in that picture but I wouldn't be complaining ;) I think I'll be carded until in 43 hahaha! I hope that you had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete