Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Penny's Boyfriends

I am pretty sure Penny will be the hook that gets me a man one day.  That day has not yet come, but I can tell she is trying to work her magic on the male sex.  She is quite a flirt and the men love her.


This is Penny when she sees a boy.  Any boy, she has no discretion.  Then she goes crazy and tries to go home with them and will just forget me for the rest of her life.  

Usually the boys she is flirting with are nice and totally into me and my dog. The only problem is Penny hasn't learned to tell the hotties from the notties!  So here is a list of the men Penny has attempted to procure as her new dog daddy. 

1. My Tire Guy - I am not sure if I actually have a tire guy, but they guy who filled my tires with air was quite smitten with Penny and me.  I was just happy to get my tires inflated. 

2. All the high school kids who work at In-n-Out  While free burger would be fun but well I have morals. 

3. Japanese Grandpa - Whilst at the DMV last week Japanese Grandpa just told and starred at us for 5 minutes.  It was OK though cause he didn't talk. 

4. Man who thought I was Russian and kept smoking in my face - Again at the DMV.  This dude decided he needed to smoke cigarettes in my face and ask me if I was from Russia.  Penny, come on man!

5. Duck Dynasty Man - A rather large man with tats and a long white beard.  I was pretty sure he was going to kill me until he saw Penny and began to talk in a high squeaky voice proving he was a big softy. 

There have been others, but these five men take the cake.  How exactly do I get Penny to hook me a hottie instead of the men that give me the creeps? 

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! Maybe go to a dog park? Or just when you see a hottie start running towards him, then penny will start running, and then you can blame her for running off. Then he'll smile and laugh and take you both out for drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and Penny need to have a long heart to heart about what you are looking for in a man. Then again, maybe she IS finding you the good ones. After all you did say that beneath that duck dynasty beard was a softy... maybe there was also a handsome man under there?

    By the way I found you via Crowley Party (I also have an ad running on her page) and I'm now following you. I'm excited to read more.

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete