Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Playlist

Happy Sunday everyone!
I am in the midst of the most not doing anything for three days straight.  Well I am doing things just nothing blog worthy.  Well except that I am going to go see my boyfriend Thor this afternoon.

While I have been cleaning and writing this weekend I have been loving these songs.  This playlist is a little country heavy, but I like it and you should too.

Songs of the week 5 by Erica Thompson on Grooveshark','hspace':null,'vspace':null,'align':null,'bgcolor':null}" alt="">

Get Your Shine On by Florida Georgia Line 
Clearly this song is like the anthem for my blog.

Radio by Darius Rucker
I totally love what Darius does in this song.  It makes me want to ride in the car with him and find a happy song on the radio.

It Goes Like This by Thomas Rhett
Dang, this is a sweet song!

You by Chris Young
I guess I am in a mushy, gushy love song mood.  But these songs are fast paced so they make me very happy.

Carolina by Parmalee
I love a song that has states in the lyrics.  I love to travel and songs about places are just super romantic to me.

 photo Signature_zps032dabba.png

No comments:

Post a Comment