Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

The Hottest Men In a Ducks Uniform

This post is a long time coming my friends. The title actually came from one of the sports announcers during Tuesday's game. His exact quote was "Andrew Cogliano is the hottest players in a Duck's jersey!" Although, he was referring to the fact that Cogliano scored a goal in his last four games I know deep down it was a reference to his all around hotness.
One of my favorite things to do at the beginning of a season is access the players and pick out which one I will dream about for the rest of the year. Now my best friend, Justina, plays this game too so we have to share. It is great fun and I totally recommend you and your friends play along with your sports team. It adds a little more fun.


So this years Duck's Crush goes to Andrew Cogliano. I am sure you didn't see that one coming from my introduction.
True love right there! 
Justina's crus this year and my second choice is Daniel Winnik
It also looks like they are best friends so that works well for Justina and me.
And everyone's favorite player has to be Teemu Selanne. He has been with the Duck's since the team was started in 1993 and this is his last season (so he says).  You can not be a Ducks fan or pretend to be a fan not not know who Teemu is.
Today I am linking it up with Sarah over at Venus Trapped In Mars for Fan Friday.
Venus Trapped in Mars

Who is your favorite athlete on any team?
Random side note: This is a top image for the google search "Anaheim Ducks Sexy." I am sad.
 photo Signature_zps032dabba.png

4 comments:

  1. Ew. That search result would make me sad too! But holy cow God Bless Andrew!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that is the image that comes up when you do that search!?!?!

    I'll take any of them. I think I'm with you though, Mr. Andrew up there is so freaking hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless. No words. Cogliano is perfect. Maybe I should become interested in hockey. I'm a sucker for those jawlines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] Holy mother of Moses!  You guys, this year’s Stanley Cup Playoff (hockey) is already so exciting!  If you are new to this little space you should know that this girl loves hockey and to be more specific she love the Anaheim Ducks.  In case you do not believe me or think I am a bandwagoner, you can read of my love here here and here. […]

    ReplyDelete