Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

That Time I Met Lee Brice

This post was a long time coming.  I went to see Lee Brice at the House of Blues in Anahiem over a week ago.  My friend Justina bought tickets for my birthday a few weeks ago.  It was a super fun night. 

One of the best parts of the night was that we got to meet Lee Brice before the show.  I am not sure how that one happened but it did. I didn't know it until I actually met him but I really like him!  While we were in line the girls in front of us were being very silly and overly excited to meet Lee.  Justina and I were both very confused and thought they were being overly excited.  When we actually got to the front of the line we both became totally were star struck and forgot how normal people acted. 



It may not seem like it but that man is quite charming.  Pretty much upon meeting him I just wanted to leave the concert with him and have him sing to me at my house alone. 

Before we got to the photo line we decided where to stand to optimize our hotness.  I have to tell you Justina forgot and went to the wrong side.  I started to argue with her and then they took our picture.  I think we look excited.  Then Lee Brice said we were pretty so that was nice.

Before we left Lee and I had the following conversation.

Lee: Hope you enjoy the show tonight!

Me: You too!  Oh wait, you are singing.  Hope you sing well tonight.  Er, uh, Thanks!

I am so smooth.  



The concert was really fun once we got over our silly run in with Mr. Brice.  He is one of the most sincere singers I have seen in concert.  I actually believe he loves his wife and he has a lot of conviction in his songs. 

If you get the chance to see him do it!  If you get the chance to meet him don't be a knucklehead and forget how humans talk.  

5 comments:

  1. I just literally LOL'ed about your conversation with LEE BRICE. BAHHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. I would say something like that. That is so fun! His sons are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! I met one of my favorite Christian artists about a year ago and it was sooooooo cool! Love when they're exactly as you imagine them to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] MooreTim Mc GrawKenny Chesney and Eric Church Luke Bryan Zac Brown Band  Lee Brice Chase […]

    ReplyDelete