Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sunday Funday

So my little Penny has been needing a little trim of her fur for quite a while now.  She is always cute, but I was starting to forget what her eyes looked like.

I took her in today to get a trim and it took two hours.  Not because Penny was especially hairy, but because the groomers is "always late."  To that I said I will "always go to a new groomer."

Penny left the groomers with eyes and some big ol' Texas hair.  I am nut sure why but I always feel like hair stylists, and apparently dog hairstylists want you to leave with some huge rodeo queen hair.  Maybe their mantra is:



For today's Sunday Funday I am just sharing photos of Penny's Texas style hair.  My sister told me that she looked like she had an audition for Real Housewives of New Jersey.

image-6

Penny also met her little brothers and sisters that are now for sale at the pet store.  I had to walk away because I really wanted to bring this little cutie home with me!

image-8

Happy Sunday friends!  I hope you are having a lovely day and find some fun!

4 comments:

  1. Aww she's so cute! I love when colby j gets a haircut but for real it does take forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really! I think she took as long as I do to get my hair done, which is just not ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Texas hairdo

    ReplyDelete