Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 A Look Back

I have really enjoyed reading many of the year in review posts many bloggers posted the last few days.  I enjoyed the so much I thought I should do my own.

January 2013

I started blogging again after a year and a half away. I just wrote about why I like my job and why I like country music.  It was a small start, but it was a start.

9170_870205614380_2093374340_n

February 2013

In February I picked up some steam on the blog cycle and wrote about why The Bachelor caused me to lose some friends and dug down deep when I wrote about all the things that make me cry.

reg_600.TheBachelor1.mh.011413

March 2013

In March I realized how important it was to add photos to your posts.  I wrote about having a teenager live in my house and my total shock that I was able to keep Glen Coco alive since September.

blogger-image-1593770691

April 2013

I shared some of the Lies I Tell On Facebook and wrote about people's cell phone use and the way it was killing my soul.

blogger-image-1991207729

May 2013

In May I wrote about the Lies I Tell My Students and about how excited I was for my new job opportunity, if only I could go back to those days.

575888_932525784260_182111117_n

June 2013

In June I took a lovely two week vacation to Hawaii and I discovered the secret to the Bachelorette and her powers over men and their style.

IMG_0840

July 2013

In July I went back to work and pretty much became a celebrity in China and I pretty much became a middle age man and took up golf.

Paparazzi

August 2013

During the summer I became a grown up and bought a house and was an extra in a Lifetime movie.  I actually saw myself!  The movie is called A Country Christmas, check it out.

[caption id="attachment_332" align="aligncenter" width="480"]blogger-image-738901144 At the shoot being awesome![/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_371" align="aligncenter" width="640"]DSC_0082 There I am! Well at least the side of my head! I was on TV for a full three seconds![/caption]

September 2013

In September I ran into a guy I really liked on a mission trip, I looked hot he did not. I also realized that my baking skills are too good and drive the men away.

blogger-image--329834494

October 2013

The month of Penny, I helped my friend get engaged, and I decide that when a guy stops calling you it is because he died.

image-5

November 2013

The month of my birth!  I met Lee Brice for my birthday and Miley tried to ruin my life.

Lee Brice

December 2013

I really got into the blogging spirit and wrote about things this blogger has yet to say and what I love about blogging. I also wrote about the perils of being a dog mom and the need for a support group.

DSC_0078

Happy New Year to you all!  Here's to 2014 being the best yet!

8 comments:

  1. you had an awesome year!!! and i didn't know about the movie extra- that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks! It was so funny! We were there for like 5 hours for 30 seconds of film. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cute. I have to go back and read about that mission trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year friend!! May this one be even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a celebrity! Love it. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Yes I am totally on the A list now! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete