Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Funday

Happy Sunday, friends! 

This week California experienced a cold front like the rest of the country. I mean during the day the high was under 50.  I know that is really cold.  Taking Penny out in the morning was my greatest act of love all week.   I would like to thank my blanket for helping me get through this tough week. 

Jimmy Kimmel brought you the ground breaking reporting that our local news stations brought to the air waves.  I like to call this Winter Chill 2013.


I also saw this ad on the TV this week for a website only for Farmers.  I am pretty sure it is my new favorite thing in the world. 




If you are looking for some readable laughs I might suggest the following:
I had a great time watching the VS Fashion Show and the America Country Awards.  Read about it here.
Sarah at Venus Trapped In Mars gave some great gift ideas for the holidays.  I like the gift of Fat Free Feta Cheese.
The Daily Tay brought us the 10 most fascinating people of 2013.  I am just glad that Katnis beat out Jennifer Lawrence for a spot on this years list.

No comments:

Post a Comment