Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Wait! It's Christmas Eve?!

One more sleep till Christmas!

I do not know about you, but it has been a little hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit.  I mean honestly, I have watched one Christmas movie, The Family Stone, probably the most depressing Christmas movie ever.  I haven't looked at the lovely lights in the rich people neighborhoods. I am pretty sure I forgot to buy my sister and brother their Christmas gifts.

I am not even a grump when it comes to Christmas, this one just got away from me.

I know that I will be watching all my go to Christmas movies soon.  I mean there is Elf!  I haven't even watched Elf yet!



That is pretty much how I feel right now.
I also know I will watch A Christmas Story all day on Christmas.  Thanks TBS!

I actually totally hat this part of the movie.


I have however, watch enough Channing Tatum movies and Harry Potter moves to have them totally work their way into my subconscious.  In fact just last night I had a dream that my boyfriend Channing Tatum was trying to protect me from Voldemort, who was trying to kill me because I was the "chosen one."



Merry Christmas to me!

6 comments:

  1. haha agreed on that!! hope you have a merry christmas Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AT the risk of sounding like an old lady, Christmas just sneaks up quicker every year! Try putting on an elf hat and boots. it's helped me today! Have a Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true (especially this dream because it sounds awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Helene! I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! oh Luna, you always make me laugh! I will have to hunt down some festive apparel. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elf, The Holiday, and Love Actually are my favorite holiday movies!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are quite the delight! I miss Christmas already!

    ReplyDelete